Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Ā 

If you need a suit altered take it to your dry cleaners, not a suit shop. They'll do it just as well and it's always cheaper.

Ā 

Do you just ask them? I've got a couple of blazers that I really like that are a size too big and thus I have never worn.

Ā 

Ā 

giphy.gif

• Paid Members

I have never heard of dry cleaners providing a clothes shrinking service and I use them quite a lot. I just Googled it and got page after page of people moaning about how 'Johnson's shrank my frock' etc. I'll take yourĀ word for it Chest and cheers, will be useful.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

If you and your mate are currently sat on the number 2 bus in Peterborough debating the structure and predictability of Brock Lesnar matches, I can hear you!

Since no one on here owned up I think it's fair game to say I've just seen these lads again today, wearing the exact same head to toe black get up and looking every bit the quintessential 'wrestling fan'.

• Paid Members

Call me judgemental, but I have a horrible habit of holding my breath as I approach/pass potential stinkers, so whilst I can neither confirm nor deny, I'd say it's entirely likely.

Ā 

Purely unrelated but how has no wrestler ever been called Judge Mental before! I'm off down the patent office.

Call me judgemental, but I have a horrible habit of holding my breath as I approach/pass potential stinkers, so whilst I can neither confirm nor deny, I'd say it's entirely likely.

Ā 

Purely unrelated but how has no wrestler ever been called Judge Mental before! I'm off down the patent office.

You'll be getting sued by New Generation Podcast if you do.

Ā 

I like Bill's idea of the Cena whistle, but I'd say go one further and say that NXT is shite

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Virgin media can fuck off with their shitey routers. Twice in 12 months it's needed replaced and I really needed their broadband service to be working tonight so I could order Premier Sports for the Celtic game. Off to my sister's to watch it now.

Every now and then when you open a tin of baked beans (Heinz)Ā  there's far too much tomato sauce in it ?Ā  I fucking hate it when you have to drain some of the shit off to prevent the other food on your plate from swimming in the fucking stuff. Some tins seem more watery then others.Ā