Wrestlemania Betting

bradfordcity

Just been looking at doing my annual ppv bet and what i've seen has shocked me.

Zack Ryder red hot favourite to win the IC Title?

Chris Jericho red hot favourite to win, really can't see this as Jericho does like to put over the new Talent.

I've ignored all the red hot favourites in my bet like Taker/Reigns/Lesnar etc

This is what i've gone for 

New Day 5/6

AJ Styles 10/3

Sasha Banks 11/4

Kevin Owens 6/1

Bray Wyatt 5/1

which is odds of 1250/1

What am i missing?

What are you guys betting on?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's extremely strange. The odds have swung in some huge ways, Zack Ryder being the absolute oddest one.

I did a 6 quid accumulator Friday of an admittedly unlikely Kane, Ziggler, Brock, Roman, Jericho and Ryback that'll net me £20,000 if Vince loses his mind. Same bet now will only get you £2000.

Also threw 50p at a 50-1 Stardust to win the ladder match. Seems about as likely as Ryder to me.

I've gone for ten bucks a pop on: To win.

AJ Styles: $32

Sasha Banks: $34

Shane McMahon: $43.30

Dean Ambrose: $43.30

Five bucks a pop on:

Kevin Owens: $30

Triple H: $22.50

Samoa Joe: $45

Some insane returns there considering this is my first time. How Shane McMahon and AJ Styles can be so out there is beyond me.

I also saw The Rock Listed in the "To make an in ring appearance" category as paying out $1.40 for every $ you put on which is madness considering he's been confirmed for months.

It's extremely strange. The odds have swung in some huge ways, Zack Ryder being the absolute oddest one.

I did a 6 quid accumulator Friday of an admittedly unlikely Kane, Ziggler, Brock, Roman, Jericho and Ryback that'll net me £20,000 if Vince loses his mind. Same bet now will only get you £2000.

Also threw 50p at a 50-1 Stardust to win the ladder match. Seems about as likely as Ryder to me.

I have an insane bet on too. If Vince truly loses his mind and all the favourites lose, 5p on an 11-Fold Acca will net me £25,000 with Skybet. It's obviously not happening but I thought I'd whack the pennies on to make my account balance a nice round number.

I'm no betting expert by any means, but it might be worth taking some of these crazy odds whilst the payouts are reasonably good. Last year, Sandow was odds on fave to win the Battle Royal at 1/5 and Big Show was around 80/1 at around 3pm in the afternoon.

2 hours before Wrestlemania started, Show went right down to 1/7. If I was smart enough to have taken the odds on Big Show, I would've taken home just shy of £4,000 that day.

I think Big Show at 16/1 for the Battle Royal is a great bet. It would be fantastic long term booking to help build a guy to win it next year with the "can he take it from Big Show" angle.

Betfair have odds on which match will go on last.

WWE Heavyweight Title 4/7

Hell In A Cell 13/8

Diva's Triple Threat 10/1

Intercontinental Title 14/1

Tag Team Title 20/1

Andre The Giant Memorial 3

Could Hell in a Cell be good value?

Also, Cena favourite with some bookies for the Battle Royal

Archived