WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I just played a free Steam game called Emily is Away. It all takes place over IM chats with a girl called Emily over a few years as you go from school friends to different colleges. It only takes about half an hour and it tickles the nostalgia for anyone who grew up in the AIM/MSN days. It's quite sad though and will probably get you reflecting about your own life, if you've got a soul.

Just tried this out. A part of my youth has been captured within this game. When I was 17 I was basically the "I really care about you, I'm always here if you need me." type that features in the early chapters of this game.

I made sure I never Mr. Midas'd myself again. Although I'm not overweight and I have a full head of hair and my teeth are all my own.

Take the disc out, put it back in and hold onto it as the Xbox tries to grab it for a second then release it. No idea why it works but it recognises the disc 100% of the time if you do it.

I saw that working for people on YouTube but it didn't work for me. Cheers for trying to help though.

• Paid Members

I just played a free Steam game called Emily is Away. It all takes place over IM chats with a girl called Emily over a few years as you go from school friends to different colleges. It only takes about half an hour and it tickles the nostalgia for anyone who grew up in the AIM/MSN days. It's quite sad though and will probably get you reflecting about your own life, if you've got a soul.

Emily is a prick.

I got Just Cause 3 for Christmas on PS4. I've spent a few hours twatting about rather than doing many of the missions but it's immense fun!

Unfortunately once you start to dig further into the actual missions it gets boring, due to doing the same half a dozen things ad nauseum. I was bored after playing it for 2 hours yesterday.

Yeah, it's the codes they're selling. Going prices seem to be $3-5 for characters and playsets which sounds bloody good to me.

3.0 was def the way i was going, mainly for the Star Wars sets as they looked fun and the game mechanics seems to be pretty solid.

• Paid Members

Whoever plays Destiny on Xbox One, I need to put together some fire teams for Crota's End and Vault of Glass. Wouldn't be today or anything, just sometime soon. Anyone up for it? I'm level 34, light 166. I should be able to level to 40 this week. I've got a bunch of strikes to get through as well but can just use matchmaking for those.

Edited by SpursRiot2012