WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Over 2000 DOS games have been added to the Internet Archive. https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games/v2

Some old Champo games are in there, gonna see if i can manage to play them.

Some great games on that site.

Currently playing a load of Sega games on the SSega website.

Don't know if I am allowed to link to it, so just google SSega, then you should easily find it.

It even has a few old WWF games on there.

• Paid Members

Bought and completed Shovel Knight on Sunday for Wii U. Absolutely astounding, sad that I didn't give it a go sooner. It would have been in my top 5 of 2014 if I did, but currently it's #1 of 2015.

Play retro games online in your browser at Game-Oldies.com. Game-Oldies.com is an online emulator website and community.  We support many classic systems, and add some very often. Our emulators are written using Adobe Flash technology in order to be compatible with most computers. We support most of the 8-bit and 16-bit systems, including popular ones like Nintendo NES & SNES, Sega Master System & Genesis, but also thousands of arcade games including popular Capcom CPS-1, CPS-2 and SNK Neo-Geo arcade boards.

It also plays Playstation 1, Sega CD, anything really.

You're welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a copy of theme park i Can play on a windows 8 laptop? Downloading the free theme hospital, but always preferred the earlier park.

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox 360. Playing Far Cry 4. Only started it yesterday but already has the welcoming familiar feel of 3, and that's a good thing! Also playing a Tour De France game which is fun in a pick up and play for a few minutes at a time way.