UFC: Fuck Knows

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

This is tomorrow then. Total abortion of a card but it could turn out alright. I'm trying to be a glass half full kind of guy.

Despite me thinking there's a very high chance of both Hendricks and definitely Rosholt just smothering their way to dull points victories in the top two fights, there's some decent stuff on the undercard and there's always that hope that Wonderboy and/or Nelson score the big knockout.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cue steroid suggestions but seriously he just seems like a greedy bastard, he never really had a massive frame and he would have been dwarfed at Middleweight.

He looks good, think he'll take him down and win a decision, was interesting to see Wonderboy didn't know this was a 5 rounder but was pleased when he found out, normally for short notice main events they leave them at 3 rounds.

Would have been a terrible PPV but a decent enough fight night.

• Paid Members

Yeah it's fine as a Fight Night. Switching this from PPV to FOX Sports 1 was the right call rather than just cancelling the show. At least this way the people who bought tickets still get a show and the fighters on the card still get their fight/payday.

Hendricks does look in the best shape of his career. About time he got himself dedicated to his conditioning. If Hendricks looks good tonight, I think a rubber match with Lawler could be very interesting later this year if everything lines up.

Well that's it we have cm punk's opponent locked in. That lad went in there last night with a point too prove and a goal very much in mind and he smashed his opponent in 45 seconds.

I don't know how punk feels but surely he has to have taken a lot away from that fight last night & he has a lot he needs too work on.

I'll watch the rest of the Ppv later that was the only fight I gave a fuck about on this card

Well that's it we have cm punk's opponent locked in. That lad went in there last night with a point too prove and a goal very much in mind and he smashed his opponent in 45 seconds.

I don't know how punk feels but surely he has to have taken a lot away from that fight last night & he has a lot he needs too work on.

I'll watch the rest of the Ppv later that was the only fight I gave a fuck about on this card

You do give a fuck otherwise you wouldn't watch it. It's not cool to hate.

Only caught the main event as I woke up when they were announcing the Roy Nelson fight winner.

Wonderboy looked amazing, Hendricks couldn't hit him and the one time he got inside for a takedown, Thompson stuffed it well, Hendricks had to stay inside but he couldn't do it and Thompson picked him apart from the outside especially with kicks and Johnny Hendricks couldn't land anything.

I would be well up for watching Lawler Vs Thompson now and if he fights like last night I see him winning comfortably.

I should have said the longer it goes it probably suits Lawler who will try to make it a dog fight and he can obviously knock you out if he connects. Hendricks couldn't get near him and Lawler & Hendricks have went ten rounds with each other, probably going 5-5 and neither man controlled any round like that one.

I loled at Tito's tweet

This guy is from real@StevenThomason

Archived