UFC: Fuck Knows

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Glad it wasn't just me thinking that the loss of Cain hurts this show badly, not that I don't like the fight though. 

Big Dave on Observer said that the show was selling badly tickets wise before this anyway due to the March 5th Connor fight already being touted. This one's fucked. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

i really hope Hendrick's comes out and tries to box, it could make for a real exciting fight. However, Hendricks could likely wrestlefuck Wonderboy to a decision is he so chooses.

I only just realised Thompson is on a 5 fight win streak, he could potentially be next for a title shot with a win. I'm team Wonderboy all day for this one.

Big Dave on Observer said that the show was selling badly tickets wise before this anyway due to the March 5th Connor fight already being touted. This one's fucked. 

Yeah. It will probably end up doing Mighty Mouse numbers. Let's face it, if this one was on Sky Box Office, you would be tempted to stream it.

I think Werdum wins. I like Miocic, but I'm not entirely sold on him. I was going to argue that his resume is misleading, but then again the Heavyweight division is full of fighters that have seen better days. You could pick apart most Heavyweight's resumes based on the opposition they face. Regardless, I'm picking Werdum to win via submission after 2 or 3 competitive rounds.

I've always felt that Cain's issues are some overstated. However, after this latest injury, his shelf life does appear limited. Even when he returns, it remains to be seen if he can put it together in the cage like he used to.

Let's all hope Wonderboy saves the show!

God I hope so.

Yeah. It will probably end up doing Mighty Mouse numbers. Let's face it, if this one was on Sky Box Office, you would be tempted to stream it.

I think Werdum wins. I like Miocic, but I'm not entirely sold on him. I was going to argue that his resume is misleading, but then again the Heavyweight division is full of fighters that have seen better days. You could pick apart most Heavyweight's resumes based on the opposition they face. Regardless, I'm picking Werdum to win via submission after 2 or 3 competitive rounds.

I've always felt that Cain's issues are some overstated. However, after this latest injury, his shelf life does appear limited. Even when he returns, it remains to be seen if he can put it together in the cage like he used to.

Let's all hope Wonderboy saves the show!

God I hope so.

I can't actually take anything you say on here seriously anymore with that signature of GAD Jim.

To celebrate though - Here's a 111 minute Talksport Boxing GAD Special from the other day - http://talksport.com/boxing/kick-boxing-special-160121182091

• Paid Members

To celebrate though - Here's a 111 minute Talksport Boxing GAD Special from the other day - http://talksport.com/boxing/kick-boxing-special-160121182091

Now why would you link to that filth? I'm not clicking that. Seriously, 111? One hundred and eleven? As in one hour and fifty one minutes?!. Of GAD talking. Really? The government could torture terrorists with that, to get information and stuff. I know I'd give up all my mates to get out of that. I'd roll over and give names, addresses, phone numbers, whatever they wanted.

To celebrate though - Here's a 111 minute Talksport Boxing GAD Special from the other day - http://talksport.com/boxing/kick-boxing-special-160121182091

Now why would you link to that filth? I'm not clicking that. Seriously, 111? One hundred and eleven? As in one hour and fifty one minutes?!. Of GAD talking. Really? The government could torture terrorists with that, to get information and stuff. I know I'd give up all my mates to get out of that. I'd roll over and give names, addresses, phone numbers, whatever they wanted.

I know right, it's like whats worse this? Or aids?

• Paid Members

If this doesnt get a replacement then I think we're in for a cancellation.

This has UFC (guessing number) 157(?) written all over it where Jones refused to fight Sonnen on short notice and the undercard was so shit they pulled it.

I was thinking perhaps they move Bader and Johnson to the card but Fox may go apeshit at the idea.

Seanz, you may know more than I do here, but it maybe if the event goes ahead it has to be a ppv with the ufc having signed contracts with the pPV companies?

Edit: Werdum has come out and said he would have fought on if it were Cain. Now its Miocic he won't. He's basically done a Jon Jones here. Whether that's right or wrong is up for debate.

Archived