Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) Fuck off then. Naw I changed my mind. Nobody would want to miss what adventures your wilkins will get up to next, would they? Edited January 4, 2016 by sj5522
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 Fucking hell nominees, take a breath and learn from a former failed comedian winner, I was like you, being meta dickhead about it and looking like a right twat. Accept the award and like me you'll eventually realise this is just an internet forum and doesn't affect your everyday life. Then calm down, stop gimmicking, contribute, take the punches, post good stuff and eventually people will stop caring/not mind you. Transphobic hating? Fucking hell!
Keith Houchen Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Yeah, we all still think Chilli is a wazzock but when arsewater like you lot rise up, it makes him look like Daniel Kitson.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 *PM's all the mods and cool people.
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) Transphobic hating? Fucking hell! apparently nobody here can tell a throwaway tongue-in-cheek comment, even when I reiterated it was throwaway. Also don't know how many times I have to say I'm fine with being nominated for your gash anti-popularity contest. I have zero interest in being 'one of the lads' either, so I really don't need an etiquette guide either thanks, I'll react how I fancy reacting. Once these awards are over you'll all go back to being Anonymous Forum User #0001. So please please spare me your How 2 Be E-Popular guidebooks and stick to telling me what I should bosh on the network next Jesus fucking Christ. it was a laugh, until you bellends seeped every single bit of humour from it Edited January 4, 2016 by sj5522
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) Fucking hell it's Rik from the Young Ones. Edited January 4, 2016 by WWFChilli
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 This thread is awful. Everyone stop talking.
Keith Houchen Posted January 6, 2016 Posted January 6, 2016 He doesn't try to be a comedian though, does he?
Paid Members FLips Posted January 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2016 I think what's happened here is people have mistaken him being a constant dickhead with trying to be scathingly funny or something, which has resulted in him ending up here and in Dolt.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 6, 2016 Moderators Posted January 6, 2016 He does come out with some shit insults, so I guess that counts as failed comedy.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted January 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2016 Am i missing something or is Direct Impact blatantly Herbie? That's the second time he's protested him being in these polls...
Direct Impact Posted January 6, 2016 Posted January 6, 2016 No I'm not, just haven't noticed Herbie being "Doltish" or failed comedian. He posts interesting things about when he was a promoter/ TWC owner.
Recommended Posts