UKFF Awards: Failed Comedian 2015

HarmonicGenerator

Failed Comedian  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck off then.

Naw I changed my mind. Nobody would want to miss what adventures your wilkins will get up to next, would they?

Edited by sj5522

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Fucking hell nominees, take a breath and learn from a former failed comedian winner, I was like you, being meta dickhead about it and looking like a right twat. Accept the award and like me you'll eventually realise this is just an internet forum and doesn't affect your everyday life. Then calm down, stop gimmicking, contribute, take the punches, post good stuff and eventually people will stop caring/not mind you. Transphobic hating? Fucking hell!

Transphobic hating? Fucking hell!

apparently nobody here can tell a throwaway tongue-in-cheek comment, even when I reiterated it was throwaway. Also don't know how many times I have to say I'm fine with being nominated for your gash anti-popularity contest. I have zero interest in being 'one of the lads' either, so I really don't need an etiquette guide either thanks, I'll react how I fancy reacting. Once these awards are over you'll all go back to being Anonymous Forum User #0001. So please please spare me your How 2 Be E-Popular guidebooks and stick to telling me what I should bosh on the network next

Jesus fucking Christ. it was a laugh, until you bellends seeped every single bit of humour from it

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

I think what's happened here is people have mistaken him being a constant dickhead with trying to be scathingly funny or something, which has resulted in him ending up here and in Dolt.