Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right. Hmm, possibly. it's interesting to hear about forum mainstays getting nominated in the past. Like you soak up enough abuse from the Bob Holly's until you turn face "No you're just shit mate, nothing gets past me" - Chest "I agree, please don't take the mick out of me while I shag my new bird" - Kat Von D fuck sake, I cant believe I'm starting to remember usernames. I believe a hiatus is in order
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 YourFightSite has been here almost a decade and is a Paid Member and everyone still thinks he's rubbish and tells him so.
Guest Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Talking as if there's some intentional decision by the paido crucial crew is expecting way too much from this forum. It's (almost) never a conspiracy.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 Why do people think Paid is a den of evil planning? I paid to keep the forum going as I've been on here for yonks and it was fair to slip a tenner Moos way. Hardly any shite that isn't deserved gets posted in there and it's usually to see and guess which former member/dickhead has returned.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right. Hmm, possibly. it's interesting to hear about forum mainstays getting nominated in the past. Like you soak up enough abuse from the Bob Holly's until you turn face "No you're just shit mate, nothing gets past me" - Chest "I agree, please don't take the mick out of me while I shag my new bird" - Kat Von D fuck sake, I cant believe I'm starting to remember usernames. I believe a hiatus is in order In all fairness, I also was up for positives that year. So that's not the case. Edited January 4, 2016 by PowerButchi
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 SJ I don't know why you're still pissed about it, it's me that obviously going to win White Noise after I had rocked the boat on Saturday. On Sat at 9am I only had 4 votes and by 9pm I had 19 of them. Thing that often pisses me off around here are the guys that chip in on an argument with their snide posts and as soon as you give them an answer back it's you that's the cunt. Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right. If you rob Fight Site of that award I'll be bloody annoyed.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 I paid a while back as I've been a member and lurked on here for over a decade, post now and again, but I assume my noise is more of a grey colour, with hints of Brown. I never got the 'paid' title to go with my contribution so I decided to ban myself for 35 minutes out of protest. Negative posters/posts are just as brilliant as the comedy kings and the knowledge fountains to be fair, that's what makes this forum mint.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 Do you have a PayPal receipt? Moo is about at the moment so might be able to get that sorted for you
The Clint Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 SJ I don't know why you're still pissed about it, it's me that obviously going to win White Noise after I had rocked the boat on Saturday. On Sat at 9am I only had 4 votes and by 9pm I had 19 of them. Thing that often pisses me off around here are the guys that chip in on an argument with their snide posts and as soon as you give them an answer back it's you that's the cunt. Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right. If you rob Fight Site of that award I'll be bloody annoyed. I'm not robbing Fight Site of anything. The outcome is out of my hands. Fuck the UKFF's answer to the Oscars is tense right now. I'm going to get a new tuxedo for the ceremony.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) Probably Chest, I might have messaged him along with butch at the time, it's honestly not an issue, although it quite certainly is. If that majestic blue text appeared under my name, I don't know what I would do, I might have my pudding before my main, or take the bins out early. Edited January 4, 2016 by Kaz Hayashi
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 I've got no message. Probably as I like to keep my PMs nice and full.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2016 (edited) I've got no message. Probably as I like to keep my PMs nice and full. May 2014 according to my sents, in fairness I'd rather take the bins out later. Am I creating white noise here? I'll stop. Edited January 4, 2016 by Kaz Hayashi
The Clint Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 It must be great fun being a mod on UKFF having to deal with all the whiners that shoot you endless PMs everytime they get butt hurt by someone on the forum.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 4, 2016 Moderators Posted January 4, 2016 Doesn't happen. There's a report system which we check. People know enough to know that any of the mods here can't be arsed getting PMed by moaning,
UK Kat Von D Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right. Hmm, possibly. it's interesting to hear about forum mainstays getting nominated in the past. Like you soak up enough abuse from the Bob Holly's until you turn face"No you're just shit mate, nothing gets past me" - Chest "I agree, please don't take the mick out of me while I shag my new bird" - Kat Von D fuck sake, I cant believe I'm starting to remember usernames. I believe a hiatus is in order Fuck off then.
Recommended Posts