UKFF Awards: Failed Comedian 2015

HarmonicGenerator

Failed Comedian  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right.

Hmm, possibly. it's interesting to hear about forum mainstays getting nominated in the past. Like you soak up enough abuse from the Bob Holly's until you turn face

"No you're just shit mate, nothing gets past me" - Chest

"I agree, please don't take the mick out of me while I shag my new bird" - Kat Von D

fuck sake, I cant believe I'm starting to remember usernames. I believe a hiatus is in order

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Why do people think Paid is a den of evil planning?

I paid to keep the forum going as I've been on here for yonks and it was fair to slip a tenner Moos way.

Hardly any shite that isn't deserved gets posted in there and it's usually to see and guess which former member/dickhead has returned.

• Moderators

Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right.

Hmm, possibly. it's interesting to hear about forum mainstays getting nominated in the past. Like you soak up enough abuse from the Bob Holly's until you turn face

"I agree, please don't take the mick out of me while I shag my new bird" - Kat Von D

fuck sake, I cant believe I'm starting to remember usernames. I believe a hiatus is in order

In all fairness, I also was up for positives that year. So that's not the case.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

SJ I don't know why you're still pissed about it, it's me that obviously going to win White Noise after I had rocked the boat on Saturday. On Sat at 9am I only had 4 votes and by 9pm I had 19 of them. Thing that often pisses me off around here are the guys that chip in on an argument with their snide posts and as soon as you give them an answer back it's you that's the cunt. Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right.

If you rob Fight Site of that award I'll be bloody annoyed.

• Paid Members

I paid a while back as I've been a member and lurked on here for over a decade, post now and again, but I assume my noise is more of a grey colour, with hints of Brown. I never got the 'paid' title to go with my contribution so I decided to ban myself for 35 minutes out of protest.

Negative posters/posts are just as brilliant as the comedy kings and the knowledge fountains to be fair, that's what makes this forum mint.

SJ I don't know why you're still pissed about it, it's me that obviously going to win White Noise after I had rocked the boat on Saturday. On Sat at 9am I only had 4 votes and by 9pm I had 19 of them. Thing that often pisses me off around here are the guys that chip in on an argument with their snide posts and as soon as you give them an answer back it's you that's the cunt. Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right.

If you rob Fight Site of that award I'll be bloody annoyed.

I'm not robbing Fight Site of anything. The outcome is out of my hands.  Fuck the UKFF's answer to the Oscars is tense right now.  I'm going to get a new tuxedo for the ceremony.

• Paid Members

Probably Chest, I might have messaged him along with butch at the time, it's honestly not an issue, although it quite certainly is. If that majestic blue text appeared under my name, I don't know what I would do, I might have my pudding before my main, or take the bins out early.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Fuck off then.