UKFF Awards: Failed Comedian 2015

HarmonicGenerator

Failed Comedian  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a few nominees are going OTT with intentional white noise & doltishness now (in 2016) so that if they win the awards that we all nominated them for (back in 2015) they can claim it was all done on purpose the whole time.

It's just a laugh innit. Cracked up when I saw I was on that white noise, I was surprised enough people would be able to identify me by my username and I just like the idea of a secret club of paid members whinging about the worth of my post count, like 'fuck a duck they dont even make gags about ladies' bums or trannies'. I used to be on the ol TWCF years ago and it was a similar case there, I'm pretty much just here for mundane wrestling chatter to make some time go by, not to dazzle any fuckers. That said I do admire & find useful plenty of people here's knowledge, but if you guys were to LOL-ban me (for extreme lack of a better term) for whatever reason, I'd be a bit disappointed but y'know, I'd just get on with me life so do as ya please and you have my blessings

Edited by sj5522

That doesn't go on in paid, calm down.

I was just talking about the nominations process for these things. Just assuming your stonecutters secret antics. I'm calm as a country farm anyway, just a bit tipsy :)

Edited by sj5522

If I remember right, last time someone made a transphobic comment on the main forum they got loads of shit for it. You're just rubbish at posting. Your new drunk gimmick sucks as well.

Alrite fuck sake surly joe, cant say I envy how much attention you pay. wrestling. chatter.  "rubbish at posting" lmao, cool. not my life's work unlike some mate. I presume you're a regular, well, you're a mod with far more posts than I'll ever bother to make - couldn't name a post you made, guess you could say it's all white noise to me

I'm just takin my nomination like "ha fair enough", it's kinda telling some people can't handle that. 'No wait, we're the cool kids and you're the wee specky ginger kid we bully! Please!?'

The bums/trannies comment was throwaway, though I do find myself groaning at plenty of the humour here. But hey, I get it right back too from all of youse apparently, we're not compatible people.

Oh and I wish that was a gimmick, maybe the fact fuckin Pays McAttentionton over ere calls it one means I should sort myself out a bit

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

From a personal standpoint, when I speak of trannies and ladies' bottoms, it's certainly not in jest, SJ, sir.

I speak from the heart, with consideration, awe and respect.

Honestly, you do need to relax though, boss as there's been plenty of us - myself included - nominated for negative awards in the past and the majority of us don't even think twice about it.

I'm alright with it! Big belly laugh on the night - even popped myself a little vote. I didn't know you do these UKFF member awards here so it just took me by surprise a bit. it's the 'no its not a laugh its serious, I've been monitoring you grrr' style of some folks here that I find a bit sad. I mean the awards called 'white noise', I've been called worse by me mum, and my mum loves me

Edited by sj5522

• Moderators

The best way to show you're alright with it is to no-sell it. That's what kings and champions like me do, or did when I used to be up for negs. Actually that's advice for a fair few of you. No-sell it.

Edited by PowerButchi

SJ I don't know why you're still pissed about it, it's me that obviously going to win White Noise after I had rocked the boat on Saturday.  On Sat at 9am I only had 4 votes and by 9pm I had 19 of them.  Thing that often pisses me off around here are the guys that chip in on an argument with their snide posts and as soon as you give them an answer back it's you that's the cunt.  Thing I've noticed the most when arguments break out around here it seems the long term members gang up on the newbies quite often. Even if they're wrong or right.

Edited by The Clint