Amazon Fire / Kodi

adequate8

All you need is "Genesis" really, if you're into your films. "Navi-X" for the cinema releases.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Navi-X. It's an awful layout and I can't seem to be able to find anything to watch.

Genesis is good when it wants to be, but there are days when I'm getting constant "unplayable stream" issues.

Edited by Slapnut

I was thinking of getting either one of these or an OpenBox does anyone have both of them and are able to give me their opinion as to which one is the best?

Yeah we've got a couple of these Skybox f5 boxes its basically all sky channels unlocked

Works a treat

Just need a satalite dish & internet

Recording on them is a bit of a ballache though

• Paid Members

All you need is "Genesis" really, if you're into your films. "Navi-X" for the cinema releases.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Navi-X. It's an awful layout and I can't seem to be able to find anything to watch.

"Navi-X" is pretty simple here. A big button appears that says "Start Press Here" and then you're in.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

We borrowed a Firestick to give it a go but found most of the movie and tv apps unreliable so we're sticking with android phone/chrome cast setup at the minute. One of the other dads from my son's football team is selling android boxes and is offering us one at more or less cost plus he'll do the setup and any updates we need so when my missus moves house this week that's probably the way we'll go.

We borrowed a Firestick to give it a go but found most of the movie and tv apps unreliable so we're sticking with android phone/chrome cast setup at the minute. One of the other dads from my son's football team is selling android boxes and is offering us one at more or less cost plus he'll do the setup and any updates we need so when my missus moves house this week that's probably the way we'll go.

It takes 15 mins to understand yourself, don't pay anyone for this.

"Navi-X" is pretty simple here. A big button appears that says "Start Press Here" and then you're in.

It's just full of bugs for me. Most things I try to watch either give me a "loading" message but fail to load, or I get the Fire Stick "waiting" message which freezes the device and I have to restart it.