UFC 194: Aldo vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Joe Rogan has a cheek to talk about anyone juicing. You seen the size of that cunts head? He's all fucked up on HGH and suchlike.

But he freely admits it and he's not someone paid to physically hurt someone.

Yeah, but he's basically a juice head who's making accusations about others that affect their reputations, and he's doing so with fuck all by way of evidence.

I see he's since apologised.

Him being a juice head has absolutely no relevance to anything here David.

Yes, I can see how you can take issue with him tarring someone without any evidence, but that's as far as you can go with it.

Your original post on this basically was labelling Rogan a hypocrite, nothing to do with whether Rogan was right or wrong to say what he did.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Rogan has a cheek to talk about anyone juicing. You seen the size of that cunts head? He's all fucked up on HGH and suchlike.

But he freely admits it and he's not someone paid to physically hurt someone.
Yeah, but he's basically a juice head who's making accusations about others that affect their reputations, and he's doing so with fuck all by way of evidence.

I see he's since apologised.

Him being a juice head has absolutely no relevance to anything here David.

Yes, I can see how you can take issue with him tarring someone without any evidence, but that's as far as you can go with it.

Your original post on this basically was labelling Rogan a hypocrite, nothing to do with whether Rogan was right or wrong to say what he did.

Him being a juice head has plenty of relevance. He's a hypocrite, and the fact that he's making such claims is fucking ridiculous.

he's backpedalled in a hurry, and rightfully so. I hope Aldo kicks his legs off next time he sees him, the tattie-heided prick.

• Paid Members

Tell me exactly how he's a hypocrite? He can take any substance he chooses, he's not the one causing harm to another person as a profession. His gripe is against fighters who take it who can gain an advantage and cause more harm to an opponent because of it.

Yet again, your original post didn't even refer to the ethics of his claims, so you bringing up his apology really is pointless.

You're basically moving goal posts here.

Tell me exactly how he's a hypocrite? He can take any substance he chooses, he's not the one causing harm to another person as a profession. His gripe is against fighters who take it who can gain an advantage and cause more harm to an opponent because of it.

Yet again, your original post didn't even refer to the ethics of his claims, so you bringing up his apology really is pointless.

You're basically moving goal posts here.

You can't tell from my posts that I'm basically using the situation as an opportunity to have a dig at Rogan, no? I don't care about technicalities of it all, in my opinion he's a tattie-heided hypocrite and a bell end.

Case closed.

If he's on TRT and has a doctors prescription then hes doing nothing wrong.

He also takes about 50 vitamins a day, he's trying to still have the same energy he had as a 20 year old, he's doing nothing wrong, if he ever starts fighting then he will be doing something wrong.

Anyone got numbers for BT rating over here? Would be interested to know...

124,000 viewers for the live show and 89,000 for the repeat according to the barb website http://www.barb.co.uk/whats-new/weekly-top-10?

Football was the most watched thing on BT that week as usual, with Champions League games pulling in about 200,000 viewers and even the Europa League game beat the UFC number with 131,000 viewers.

Anyone got numbers for BT rating over here? Would be interested to know...

124,000 viewers for the live show and 89,000 for the repeat according to the barb website http://www.barb.co.uk/whats-new/weekly-top-10?

Football was the most watched thing on BT that week as usual, with Champions League games pulling in about 200,000 viewers and even the Europa League game beat the UFC number with 131,000 viewers.

That's ridiculously good numbers for a live show at that time. BT's football coverage is often around that mark for premier league games to so that's really good. I don't think those figures take into account recordings either.

Talk about one of the most unlikeable coaches (even before this, what with the fighter dying) in the sport:

Pederneiras: "Let’s say it wasn’t a lucky punch, he programmed that, but the way it connected on his chin when he moved forward, I think it was lucky."

By large, those Brazilians just seem to have chips on their shoulders.

I think they have to give Aldo an immediate rematch or the Brazilians will kick off, Ronda and Cain are getting one, so you don't want to look like your playing favourites to the Americans, especially if you have a TV deal in Brazil that they want to renew.

Has anyone seen Wanderlei Silva talking about slapping Conor? Basically TMZ of all media asked Conor could he beat Jesus, He said he can beat any man alive but Jesus is dead but if he wasn't and they stepped in the Octagon he would whoop his ass. Wand called the Aldo punch lucky and says he's going to slap him for talking bad about Jesus, because I'm sure if Jesus did exist he would care about any of this and want to be the reason for violence. I can't think of a bigger fall from grace in MMA than Wanderlei Silva has had, 3 years ago everybody loved him now he is just some crazy old cheating loon.

Archived