Ultimate Wrestlecrap

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I don't believe so. They did tag on the January 95 and January 96 Clash of the Champions, which easily could be confused with PPV shows though.

Even though the Dungeon of Doom def was crap at its "finest", for some reason I still enjoyed it. I've started watching wrestling/ WWF in the mid 80's and it was nice to see some of the wrestlers from that era again. Sure, I was ashamed of the crappy Dungeon storylines, but it still made me smile.

Any other people had the same experience?

Bushwhackers vs Sheik and Volkoff from Heroes of Wrestling is more Wrestlecrappy than the main. Even in their peaks, that match would have been the absolute shits, and 1999 was a long way off either team's peak. The heel team has an anonymous manager hanging about for whatever reason. They piss around doing the national anthem. There's stalling for so long that Larry Zbysko would balk at it. All of the moves are as good as you might expect from the billion-year-old Bushwhackers.

The main is a complete catastrophe but I always think of Wrestlecrap as being amusingly ridiculous in concept and execution. Bushwhackers vs Sheik & Volkoff in 1999 is more along those lines (to me at least) than Roberts vs Neidhart in 1999, it's just that the latter was completely ruined by Jake's apparent Andre-level bender prior to the match.

Archived