PSI Events

truthofsin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

truthofsin, you look like you’ve been Photoshopped into that picture of Demolition.

Lol, so true! Genuinely angry at PSI over all this, as it's just ridiculous to be told you would receive a refund for something (Del Rio, Finkel) and not get it. But to just have any issues with the pictures fully ignored is just really shitty on their part. Up until now i thought PSI was one of the good guys, yet clearly that couldn't be further from the truth.

50 odd quid for a poorly shot picture is nothing short of scandalous. If I were you I'd contact trading standards as that photo is well below a reasonable standard.

It's definitely one road i'm looking at going down right now. As well as raising awareness about them.

The best way to go about this is tge following.

Write them a letter (sent via recorded delivery) outlining what you believe the issue is. Remember to include that you have contacted them numerous times since, however you feel that the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction.

Explain what you think would be a fair conclusion to this.

Ask them to contact you within 14 days in writing.

Explain that if this cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, then you will pursue legal advice as you are entitled to.

It may also be worth going to see a professional photographer. Don't explain in great detail what the issue is. Just ask them for there professional opinion. Before including this in your letter, ask permission.

Hope this helps.

The best way to go about this is tge following.

Write them a letter (sent via recorded delivery) outlining what you believe the issue is. Remember to include that you have contacted them numerous times since, however you feel that the issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction.

Explain what you think would be a fair conclusion to this.

Ask them to contact you within 14 days in writing.

Explain that if this cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, then you will pursue legal advice as you are entitled to.

It may also be worth going to see a professional photographer. Don't explain in great detail what the issue is. Just ask them for there professional opinion. Before including this in your letter, ask permission.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advise. I fully intend to pursue this as far as i can as their attitude stinks and i haven't received what i have paid for.

Glad to of been if help. I had to deal with something similar a few years ago and got some great advice.

I would also get someone impartial to read any letters that you send them. They Will look at it from a different viewpoint to yours (and do so from a less emotional POV.)

Again, and u can't stress this enough. Send every bit of communication recorded and signed delivery so that you can prove it's been received.

You can even try and claim postage costs back from them if they agree to reimburse you.

If you need any help advice etc, give me a PM. :)

I'm not being facetious but where would TruthofSin post this correspondence to? I'm guessing there's not an audit trail involving a postal address. If the website and social media went down all I think would be left is the guy's e-mail address.

A shame it's got to this stage. Hopefully the promoter logs in here and/or changes his stance on previous comms. Good luck.

a quick who.is check...

Domain name:
        psievents.co.uk

Registrant:
        Paul Inwood

Registrant type:
        UK Individual

Registrant's address:
        Wanborough wanborough lane
        Willow Cottage
        CRANLEIGH
        SRY
        GU6 7DS
        United Kingdom

That maybe a place to send your recorded letters to....

Arn't PSI the guys behind the disastrous nWo tour from a couple of years back?

No. That was Chris Duke and his friends. Never did get anything back from that. PSI have up until now had a great reputation, even with me. But their good customer services seems to extend only as far as those who don't complain. Their handling, or lack of, of this situation shows them for what they are i think. It's definitely a case of "we've got your money, we're not going to refund you where promised or even bother to address the other issues. Go away!". They've ignored everyone on their Facebook account too, plenty on their making noise about issues or emails going ignored.

To put things into context, i had an issue once upon a time at one of the Eros Comedy events. It was just one of those things. But Eros went above and beyond to make it right and i couldn't have been happier. A top notch outfit for sure.

Apparently Chris Duke is wrestling soon. Some outlaw operation in north east Scotland that brings in imports for the glory trip. Health problems that ruined the tour for him must be a distant memory. now.

Archived