PSI Events

truthofsin

Finally got a response from Eventbrite on Friday, along with an apology for the delayed response.

I’m also extremely sorry to hear about your experience with the event, London Wrestling Convention - Sunday 21st June 2015.

Eventbrite is a self-service tool. This means that organizers handle all aspects of their events, including the refund process. To request your refund, I'm reaching out to the organizer on your behalf.

There’s nothing more to do on your end, so sit tight. We like to give organizers 4 business days to respond to attendee refund requests. If there's no response, I'll pass your request along to our Trust and Safety team for review.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Finally got a response from Eventbrite on Friday, along with an apology for the delayed response.

I’m also extremely sorry to hear about your experience with the event, London Wrestling Convention - Sunday 21st June 2015.

Eventbrite is a self-service tool. This means that organizers handle all aspects of their events, including the refund process. To request your refund, I'm reaching out to the organizer on your behalf.

There’s nothing more to do on your end, so sit tight. We like to give organizers 4 business days to respond to attendee refund requests. If there's no response, I'll pass your request along to our Trust and Safety team for review.

What was the email address you contacted for eventbrite?

What was the email address you contacted for eventbrite?

I originally used support@eventbrite.com, but then contacted them via the form on their website also. Just to be sure.

• Paid Members

You could try a getting a charge back if on a debit card or if on a credit card contact your provider and see what your options are.

No chance if you paid on debit card as the only way bank will refund it is if it's a fraud , vry likely the same on a credit card but a bit more chance.

So Eventbrite replied and are stating that as the event has a no refunds policy, they are standing by that. Interestingly i got a copy of Paul Inwood's direct response to them in my email.

Hi

You will see from where he has quoted us we feel he has no valid reason for a refund.

Everything was advertised and schedule subject to change as usual.

We have dealt with this guy over a number of emails as you will see by his reverence a and consider his claims laughable.

Thanks 

Lovely to see how little they care about rightfully unsatisfied customers huh? Great to see my claims of terrible photos are "laughable". Also great to see that they still won't acknowledge the fact they actually told me on the day that i would be refunded for the Finkel combo and the Del Rio autograph after the event if i contacted them via email.

Such a shame how this has turned up. "Laughable" is such an unprofessional word to use.

Anyone on here pals with the Wales comic con guy? There's probably a space in the market, as I can see PSI promoting again. Stranger things have happened though.

Has there ever been a successful uk wrestling convention. That was not only successful on the day but profitable enough to be worth it for the company. When companies are bringing over one star for their "evening withs" and having a top bracket price of upto £100. For a wrestlecon your talking at least 15 flights and accommodation to pay before fees, why would you do a wrestlecon which are usually clusterfucks and it's very hard to guarantee you'll meet everybody.

Has there ever been a successful uk wrestling convention. That was not only successful on the day but profitable enough to be worth it for the company. When companies are bringing over one star for their "evening withs" and having a top bracket price of upto £100. For a wrestlecon your talking at least 15 flights and accommodation to pay before fees, why would you do a wrestlecon which are usually clusterfucks and it's very hard to guarantee you'll meet everybody.

Im assuming the first wrestleslam was successful as there was a second and then an ill-fated third that caused the organisers to fuck everyone over and do a runner.

• 1 year later...

Archived