Forgotten Soap Storylines

AnotherCrapUsername

To those who watch Eastenders there are a few unanswered questions following the whole 'Who Killed Lucy' storyline.

What was the whole thing about with Billy, why did he have them pictures, did anything happen between them?

What happened to make Jay/Ben try and convince Lucy to get involved and help them leave the country?

What the fuck happened to Conor in Neighbours, following Carmella and the ruin of the House of Trouser.

Betty got married in Corrie, yet her husband disappeared off the face of he planet, wasnt even 'dead' and wasnt at her funeral either ....

Some mid 1990's Neighbours storylines to reminisce over.. What the fuck happened to the guy who raced cars who died, dad.. who was mates with Drew in Oakie?

• Paid Members

I think they rode off in to the sunset to be holiday reps or cbbc presenters or something. That's how 90's Eastenders booked their gays.

Tiffany's brother ended up travelling around Europe with Tony (who was Tiff's former boyfriend). Oo-er.

Whatever happened to Eastender's first gay character? Can't remember his name. It was when it first started. How did that pan out? Seen as it was 80s BBC, I assume he died from AIDS. :(

What the fuck happened to Conor in Neighbours, following Carmella and the ruin of the House of Trouser.

Betty got married in Corrie, yet her husband disappeared off the face of he planet, wasnt even 'dead' and wasnt at her funeral either ....

Some mid 1990's Neighbours storylines to reminisce over.. What the fuck happened to the guy who raced cars who died, dad.. who was mates with Drew in Oakie?

They hinted that Paul Robinson killed Connor but he randomly came back a couple of years ago? I think he was traveling or something.

Archived