Forgotten Soap Storylines

AnotherCrapUsername

So we can deny it all we want but there's more than a few Soap fans on here.

What are your favourite forgotten story lines from soaps.

Personally I'm still wondering what the Hell the key that Stacey gave Lauren in Eastenders is all about!

This gets revealed soon.  :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

"Eldorado" was the king of this.

I remember a series-long storyline in which an old gay guy had a lover who was always mentioned but never seen. Near the end of "Eldorado" 's run , it turned out it was a young Spanish bloke that was married to a right Swedish stunner. Jaw hit floor. Storyline went on for a few years too.

Huw and Lenny (remember when Eastenders had likeable characters?) taking the piss out of Ian Beale never really went anywhere, they prank called him a few times, he thought it was Cindy, started crying, Huw and Lenny left and it's been a shite gangster programme since

Dev shagging Deirdre is the soap equivalent of Waylon Mercy, in that it always gets brought up in conversations like this. But still, it was as if it never happened for the last decade or so of Deirdre's run. I can't remember if she was with Ken at the time, but either way he never found out. The doddery 'arld fruit.

I_intprod1-8000base_244463a.jpg

Didn't old Arthur meet the guy who diddled the Christmas Club money from the football team storyline?

Was that not something to do with a gardening club? Either way it was definitely around the same time.

Anybody remember what happened with Tony (Tiffany's other half) a drug dealer then turning gay, getting with her brother. How did that turn out?

Archived