Matches that turned into shoots - (slightly nsfw)

KingofSports

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There was this JCW match where Scott Steiner and Vader go to town on these rookies. Not sure I want to know happened backstage that got these guys in that position

Nah this is clearly a case of two fella's being up for a beating from the stars. It's even introduced as a squash match. I can only imagine the joy in Steiner and Vader's eyes when they saw the two jobbers.
im sorry but that was REALLY uncomfortable viewing. it can he a squash natch without deliberately hurting someone or treating them like that (those head chair shots..... geez!!!).

im sorry but unless the 2 jobbers came in and said

"maim us we beg u"

or

"we have ure wife & kids & wont release unless u savage us"

then theres no place for that sh*t!!!

a horrible display of liberty taking at its worst!

When was the liberty taking? The chair shots he took wasn't that bad and he bladed after them so defo planned it, the worse parts of that match was the jobbers taking simple moves wrong and hurting them self.

• Paid Members

Ian Rotten was the genius behind the Lobster Match. Him and another scumball basically twatted each other with live lobsters until the claws detached. Just filth.

• Paid Members

Not sure if this was a shoot, but I remember Daniel Puder getting some proper rough treatment at the Royal Rumble by Eddie Guerrero, Benoit and Hardcore Holly. Some of those chops! 

• Moderators

That was just Benoit, Guerrero and Super Bob definitely not being dicks at all, and not being put into a position by the office to be those dicks,

RESPECT THE BIZ.

Question: What's dafter? Knife edge chops or blading?

• Paid Members

A famous one was more a show closing brawl, but JBL whacking the fuck out of the Blue Meanie was pretty harsh. I mean there's few people on earth less offensive than the Blue Meanie. Smashing his face in wasn't the best thing he could have done. Blue Meanie dropped a massive bollock actually coming in to work an angle. Meanie didnt even have to sue. The threat of a lawsuit would have gotten him a payout. Instead he took the lesser option of getting a run in WWE, and then got sacked. What an idiot. WWE would never have wanted a suit filed against them that one of their wrestlers beat the fuck out of a guy not under contract. They'd have gave him a nice six figure sum to fuck off before he even phones a lawyer.

• Paid Members

Question: What's dafter? Knife edge chops or blading?

Blading. The chance of cutting too deep, the spread of disease, the scarring, just one of the strangest things I have ever witnessed.

Archived