Mania clobber (and entrances too)

Gus Mears

Didn't Taker do that at a Royal Rumble or something once?

Yep. 2006 to spook Angle.

From a quick image search it looks like Undertaker stood in a cart which was drawn to the ring by a horse, rather than actually riding it.

I think I read that he was set to ride a horse to the ring at a fairly recent Mania (27?) but the horse had gotten spooked during the dress rehearsal in the day time. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, really hoping we get a few over the top entrances for Mania. The two that stand out to me are very recent. Undertaker appearing and walking through a sea of undead and HHH's Masked warrior on the throne, then stood in the neon green from last year. 

undybest.jpg

13684739633_ca72f556cf_o.jpg

Not strictly clobber, but as the Levi's Stadium is outdoors there is the potential for specactular fireworks during entrances and the start and finish of the show. Truly breathtaking visuals have come about thanks to this (especially once its dark) including:

CM Punk at 'Mania 28:

Flair's entrance at 'Mania 24

Undertaker's title celebration at 'Mania 24 (this was absolutely spectacular)

'Mania 29 closing pyro

I had some pictures lined up but it appears the forum doesn't like me posting them. If you have the network take a few minutes to check them out, really great to watch.

• Paid Members

Triple H's entrance for this year is this ...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
He's going to do a tribute to the Terminators arrival in the movies. So will he have his cock out like Arnie?

I hope he drives down the L.A. river in a big fucking tanker, with Guns N Roses belting out

Triple H's entrance for this year is this ...

He's going to do a tribute to the Terminators arrival in the movies. So will he have his cock out like Arnie?

Do we think that Arnie will be part of his entrance as The Terminator (given that he will be at WrestleMania after being inducted into the Hall of Fame)?

I only just watched the Wrestlemania xxx wwe 24/7 thing on the network. Was shocked to know those three women were Charlotte, Alexa Blyss and Sasha Banks!

I'd love to see Sting come out with the orchestra from the 2k games at mania. I think it would be an amazing visual and surely they've got something huge planned for the Stinger?

Yup didn't see your spoiler tags there, sorry.

On Review A Raw John Pollock said something about the WWE doing something to promote the new Terminator movie and said HHH may come out with a Terminator inspired entrance. Can't see it making much sense what the Barbarian look he seems to go for.

• Paid Members

They talk about Daniel Bryan getting fucked, but Kurt Angle did a 9 minute job for the belt and he was probably the most over man on that show. People loved him at the time. I remember they even had to acknowledge it with that belting "I dont like Jesus, blacks and the soliders" promo, which followed by cheers.

• Paid Members

Do we think that Arnie will be part of his entrance as The Terminator (given that he will be at WrestleMania after being inducted into the Hall of Fame)?

Oh my god, fantasy booking overload but if that happens then Sting MUST come out with his old ally Robocop! Smell the $9.99's!

They talk about Daniel Bryan getting fucked, but Kurt Angle did a 9 minute job for the belt and he was probably the most over man on that show. People loved him at the time. I remember they even had to acknowledge it with that belting "I dont like Jesus, blacks and the soliders" promo, which followed by cheers.

To be fair he turned face a week or two after that promo, plus they protected him at Mania by having Orton take the fall

Archived