Singing wrestlers.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I never upload anything to Youtube, but this I loved so much I had to do it. I hadnt seen this in 14 years and (sadly) downloaded a load of Sunday Night Heats to find it. There's no frame of reference on the internet for this, so I had to go into Scrooge McDucks vault and look myself. Road Dogg and Mark Henry should have cut albums. They are shitting charisma.

What happened to wrestlers singing? No I'm not talking about the New Day doing their Triple R-Truth act. It rarely goes wrong when you have your wrestlers step outside the ring and throw down some vocals.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That Kamala one is great, he's just a cool guy. Nice to see him enjoying himself.

I'm sad that the days of wrestlers and footballers having a go at this are no more. Most of them seem to take themselves far too seriously these days.

Mind you, the number one guy in the wrestling business still comes out to the ring to a cheesy rap tune that he recorded himself. That's why Cena's the man.

Mind you, the number one guy in the wrestling business still comes out to the ring to a cheesy rap tune that he recorded himself. That's why Cena's the man.

You could say he's a bad, bad man.....

I'm not ashamed to admit to loving this when it came out.

Archived