NJPW World

Sphinx

I have guessed at pretty every “obvious” result so far this year and New Japan have done the opposite of what I expected. I love it. 

Full Dominion card has been announced for this Saturday, 8AM start time for us over here.

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) Vs. Sho and Yoh

David Finlay and Juice Robinson Vs. Yoshi Hashi and Jay White

Toru Yano and Tomohiro Ishii Vs. Zack Sabre Jr and Minoru Suzuki

Never Openweight Championship: Hirooki Goto (c) Vs. Taichi Vs. Michael Elgin

IWGP Tag Team Championship: Evil and Sanada (c) Vs. The Young Bucks

Rey Mysterio Jr, Jushin Thunder Liger and Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs. Marty Scurll, Hangman Page and Cody

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship: Will Ospreay (c) Vs. Hiromu Takahashi 

IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Tetsuya Naito (c) Vs. Chris Jericho

IWGP Heavyweight Championship 2 Out Of 3 Falls: Kazuchika Okada (c) Vs Kenny Omega

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, kidzero said:

Have to say dominion looks a solid card but I could do with out Finlay and Robinson... I think the bucks will win the tag titles and I would love to see omega win the big one but I can't see it

He has to. Simply has to. Since Okada survived Naito when the timing seemed perfect for him, he's beaten the defences record and eclipsed Tanahashi in every meaningful way, I don't see that there will be a better opportunity to get the title off Okada in a big enough occasion with a believable opponent. Unless they were to go with "completely out of fucking nowhere" which they haven't really done since.... well, him.

Plus there's time for other people to have a go drawing as champion before Okada comes back at the belt at Kingdom, having won the G1 again.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rovers123 said:

How can we stream this in the U.K.? Will it be available to stream on any Kodi apps?

New Japan World is the place to go. Everything translates nicely and it's easy to find what you're after. Works great with my Chromecast.

20 hours ago, air_raid said:

He has to. Simply has to. Since Okada survived Naito when the timing seemed perfect for him, he's beaten the defences record and eclipsed Tanahashi in every meaningful way, I don't see that there will be a better opportunity to get the title off Okada in a big enough occasion with a believable opponent. Unless they were to go with "completely out of fucking nowhere" which they haven't really done since.... well, him.

Plus there's time for other people to have a go drawing as champion before Okada comes back at the belt at Kingdom, having won the G1 again.

I'm rooting for omega the 2 out 3 falls is an interesting stipulation for the match I wonder will it end in a double pin or some kind of tomfoolery with the finish 

I have a premium tiered ticket for Manchester show if anyone interested in going, travel cost and time from Scotland now making it too much to go. Paid 44, sensible offer will take it off my hands 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, kidzero said:

I'm rooting for omega the 2 out 3 falls is an interesting stipulation for the match I wonder will it end in a double pin or some kind of tomfoolery with the finish 

Whatever the finish, I just hope the third fall is punctuated by convincing false finishes. I love punctuation.