Ameritaker

• Moderators

Astro? Nixon masks?

It's Vince's company, so, Obama masks probably. But yes, as we're slapping the fan's hands and saying how it's all about the rush, man, another group is running out of the audience and handing mysterious beat-downs to lower card guys on the other shows.

Nobody puts two and two together until a new guy gets called up to the main roster from NXT and, even though he's some short-haired preppy kid, he really wants to hang with us for some reason.

• Paid Members

I'm Mr. Whippy - the wrestling ice cream man. I come down to the ring in my ice cream van while a nice jingle plays handing out ice creams to the kids.

Then I take off my white coat and the music becomes more sinister and deeply irritating. It continues to play while I destroy the opponent.

Once I've hit him with my finisher, an air plane spin cum death valley driver that I call the "99", I cover him in strawberry sauce and hundreds and thousands.

Then I unveil my catchprase "He topped himself"

I'd base myself off the generic CAW from the old Smackdown games. Crew cut, standard 6 feet tall, average body, blue trunks, no boots, knee pads or elbow pads. I'd have the most basic "moveset" and whenever I get any promo time it'll mostly be me saying "WAIT *insert wrestlers name* I need to talk to you" while they just ignore me.

My matches would mainly be me posing until I get my finisher, which happens to be a jaw-breaker. My opponent will kick out at one, then I'll get my arse handed to me because my stats are only a flat 50.

I'd base myself off the generic CAW from the old Smackdown games. Crew cut, standard 6 feet tall, average body, blue trunks, no boots, knee pads or elbow pads. I'd have the most basic "moveset" and whenever I get any promo time it'll mostly be me saying "WAIT *insert wrestlers name* I need to talk to you" while they just ignore me.

My matches would mainly be me posing until I get my finisher, which happens to be a jaw-breaker. My opponent will kick out at one, then I'll get my arse handed to me because my stats are only a flat 50.

In lieu of this stroke of genius, it's criminal that the green and red blokes from Create-A-Moveset haven't shown up in Adam Rose's crew yet

• Paid Members

A tag-team from Somerset who come out drinking scrumpy. They'd be called the Out-Ciders.

Their finish would be: opponent sat on top rope, one of the team sits on the other's shoulders, standing in front of the opponent, facing away, grabbing their head for a HUGE snap mare off the top - The Weston Super Mare.

Archived