Xbox One thread

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I don't even know what D4 is.

Bought an Xbox One Controller the other week and then after sitting in my drawer unopened for weeks, I realised nobody would ever need one. Traded it today for an Wii U/3DS Turtle Beach headset.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Any of you guys tried your hand at D4? I don't think I could put my experience into words.

Don't get too invested in the story, you probably won't be able to reach the end as this 1st season is selling really fucking badly, 10,000 sales worldwide and the devs aren't even working on season 2 now.

MS gave up on the game a long time ago, did no advertising for it and didn't even give it a release date. They just shoved it online without a mention anywhere.

Thank feck. If they did a season 2, I'd probably buy it just out of curiosity.

Towards the end it got pretty boring tbf.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Wondering if anyone can help...for the last few weeks I have been unable to connect to XboxLive and when I try to connect, it says 'cannot connect to your DHCP server'...can any help with this? Have search through google and tried all the tips to no avail and opened up my BT Home Hub Manager but no luck there either!!

• Paid Members

I was saying to you the other night Ralphy, Microsoft built the Xbone UI with voice control via Kinect in mind. You couldn't get the console without Kinect at first as it was supposed to be an integral part of the system. Obviously they changed course on the whole thing but the UI as it is now is a holdover from that.

• Paid Members

Reset the Xbox net services (not the console), this should sort it (assuming everythign else in connecting to Wifi). 

Appreciate the reply mate but was after some advice for the Xbox One. No idea what else to do, all advice I've seen online hasn't been much luck at all.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone else find that Xbox One controllers are prone to knackering very quickly?

I can't recall ever having to replace a pad due to it breaking before in my gaming history, but I'm about to go through 2 Xbox One controllers in the space of 12 months. The L stick drifts on the one and now the A button is sticking on another... Not good when a replacement costs north of £30. (Fucking hell, like)

Anyone got experience in using the Elite controllers? Still, they look to cost around £130 too....

Fuck you Microsoft.

Archived