Xbox One thread

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

http://www.ea.com/uk/news/ea-announces-ea-access-coming-to-xbox-one?intcmp=EACom_UK_homepage_EA-Access_main-spot_games-for-less_Learn-More

Today we’re revealing a new way for gamers to play more EA games. This is something we’ve never done before and we’re really excited to share it with you.

We have partnered with Microsoft to deliver EA Access, an all-new monthly (or annual) membership for gamers exclusively on Xbox One that starts at just £3.99 a month. The service is being rolled out in beta to a limited number of players today, but it will launch for everyone on Xbox One soon.

EA Access membership unlocks The Vault, a collection of EA’s biggest games on Xbox One ready for you to download and play. During the beta, gamers will have unlimited access to four great EA games: EA SPORTS FIFA 14, EA SPORTS Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4™, with more titles being added soon. That’s over £100 worth of games for £3.99 a month. You can play these EA favourites as much as you want with the click of a button.

EA Access is a totally new way for you to play more of the games you love, for less. Here’s a rundown of the additional benefits EA Access members will get:

Awesome Value – Besides the great games in The Vault, EA Access members will save 10% on purchases of EA digital content for Xbox One offered through the Xbox Games Store. From full digital-download titles like the upcoming Dragon Age™ Inquisition or NHL®15, to additional membership services such as Battlefield 4 Premium or even FIFA Ultimate Team points, it’s all 10% off for members.*

Play First – Membership in EA Access lets you experience trials of new EA games up to five days before the release date.* It starts with Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15, and Dragon Age: Inquisition, but more are on the way. If you decide to buy the game, your progress will carry over so you can pick up right where you left off.

You can join EA Access for just £4.99 per month, or you can purchase an annual membership for £19.99 per year on Xbox LIVE®.

Soon, fans of GameStop will be able to purchase their EA Access membership in local retail stores. GameStop and Amazon will also carry EA Access memberships for Xbox One gamers across Europe, as well as EB Games in Canada.

Excited to check it out? EA Access will launch on Xbox One soon. You can find more information on the program at the EA Access website.

Stay tuned!

I like it. 

• Paid Members

So late to the party but Titanfall is amazing. I've never been compelled to bother with DLC for FPSs. I will have to make an exception here. The only time I've ever wanted to get a few rounds of a game in before work.

so EA access is out in the xbox one App Store. Just signed up for a year and got my Madden 25 and Battlefield 4.

More importantly....got emailed the Fifa 15 Ultimate team beta invite this morning. Second year running. Can't wait until

Aug 21st so I can play it!

Oh and new legends announced tomorrow. Praying for god....

MARADD.png

Rise of Tomb Raider announced as X-One exclusive.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/aug/12/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-to-be-an-xbox-exclusive

Naturally the shit has hit the fan online.

Personally as much as I enjoyed the first game but I wouldn't buy a system for the sequel.

• Paid Members

Don't care for Tomb Raider games. Amusing watching the saltiness from PS users, though.

I love Plague Inc on my phone so looking forward to the console version of that. A few cool things from ID@Xbox at Gamescom.

Quantum Break looked nice. I was looking forward to it more before the conference, though.

The Division is still my top game I can't wait for right now.

Aye fun parody account though.

No doubt MS have paid handsomely for the rights and fair play to them but it's a pretty big risk on SE's part going for the console that is still trailing in sales and the console the previous game in the franchise sold less on. The mental break downs over the news have been hilarious though.

Archived