Xbox One thread

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The codes are available now and I've got the game downloaded. Looks liek the severs wont be working till tomorrow as when you load up the game it comes up with an error saying it cant connect to the internet.

Also, for folk who don't have codes, you can pre order from amazon, they send you an email with the code to use on Bungies site and thn one you have the codes to download the game on your xbox you can then cancel the pre order.

• Paid Members

I don't think they said there would be until close to them actually  doing it. I think they just realised loads of people were ordering to get the code and then cancelled.

Installing the beta now. Sheriff and Bettencourt, I sent your codes.

So... what's the feeling about the Xbox One now?   i still haven't bought one or a PS4, still not sure which way to jump.

How good are its multimedia functions?  I use my 360 more for watching DVDs/playing back movie files/catchup TV than games nowadays.  Does it do all that?

Well Mangus, I adore mine like it is my 5th child. There has not been a game that has totally blown me away yet, although the graphics on both Destiny and UFC are bloody lovely. Destiny reminds me of Halo/Star Wars and COD. I have only had a quick bash at it but the visuals are cracking.

Regarding the multimedia, whats not to like...I annoy the crap out of my family by shouting 'xbox volume down' 'xbox switch' 'xbox snap' 'xbox quickly close down YouTube videos of Christina Model dancing and shaking teen boobs'.I have the SKY Box hooked up to mine and although its a bit of a gimmick, watching the F1 and playing COD on the same TV Sunday was bloody lovely and I can't wait for the football season to start so I can use that function all the time. The way it sets up with your TV for power and volume control and then the SKY box took all of 40 seconds. 

Until the autumn I do not think a game will harness its proper power (Gta V) but so far so good. Go buy one you little girl

• Paid Members

Well Mangus, I adore mine like it is my 5th child. There has not been a game that has totally blown me away yet, although the graphics on both Destiny and UFC are bloody lovely. Destiny reminds me of Halo/Star Wars and COD. I have only had a quick bash at it but the visuals are cracking.

Regarding the multimedia, whats not to like...I annoy the crap out of my family by shouting 'xbox volume down' 'xbox switch' 'xbox snap' 'xbox quickly close down YouTube videos of Christina Model dancing and shaking teen boobs'.I have the SKY Box hooked up to mine and although its a bit of a gimmick, watching the F1 and playing COD on the same TV Sunday was bloody lovely and I can't wait for the football season to start so I can use that function all the time. The way it sets up with your TV for power and volume control and then the SKY box took all of 40 seconds. 

Until the autumn I do not think a game will harness its proper power (Gta V) but so far so good. Go buy one you little girl

Keep in mind you can't playback anything off of external hard drives yet. Which I find ridiculous but hoping that feature will be added soon.

At the mention of UFC, I bought it the other night and I'm just horrible at it. Can't wait to get home to play Destiny tonight though!

• Paid Members

I got the Titanfall bundle 2 months back for a good price. Not even bothered downloading Titanfall because it looks like something I wouldn't normally play. Bought the UFC game which looks nice, but is severely lacking any depth and is most definitely the bare bones of a game.

Basically, I'll use it for YouTube and watchwrestling TV until Fifa 15 and GTA V come out.

Archived