Xbox One thread

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Has anyone gotten into The Division? I must say I just had what I can only call a temper tantrum just now as pathetic as that is. Shouted to myself "RIGHT! Fuck this!" and then quite out. :unsure:  Spent the last hour and a bit trying to extract gear from the Dark Zone, only for a group to come along, kill me as I was extracting and extract it themselves. An hour and a bit of play for absolute no pay off. What a heap of rubbish!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dark Zone is pretty much no good for solo players anymore because they significantly reduced the punishments for going rogue and significantly increased the HE drop rates, so everyone is ganking solo players. I don't do DZ much because of this. I'm still playing, and liking the game but it has a lot of issues that have led to me holding off on a season pass. Feel free to add me. GT: kingoftheting

• Paid Members

I must admit. I did manage to swindle a gang out of their stuff earlier. They must have seen me running past. They killed me and stole my stuff. Once I respawned I noticed items on the ground. It was my stuff plus whatever the guy had at the time too. I think he and his mates got killed while trying to extract what they stole from me. So I pick the the stuff up and go to the extraction point. Extract the stuff and it must have been a nano second after it had left, they kill me. Then all you hear is "God dang it! He got the stuff out!" Get it right up you you 13 year old piece of shit. :D

Apart from that though, the rest of the experience in the Dark Zone has been pretty shitty.

I'll add you next time I'm on. Up to level 20 now so I'm getting there!

• Paid Members

Another thing you have to remember is that there were a lot of exploits that people abused early on so there are a lot of people so well geared that you won't have a chance. And many people with alt characters so they can be dicks in the lower level DZ. also, the first Incursion dropped the other day and I haven't got to do it yet because everybody is using a glitch they found instead of running it properly.

Archived