If you could ask Vince McMahon one question

TheShowOff

Mine is "Will any country outside US, UK or Canada ever get a televised event?" As an Aussie, I'm getting sick of inconsequential house shows where titles will never change hands and babyfaces win 90% of matches.

WWE have already done quite a few. Of the top of my head there's Japan, Germany, Mexico and South Africa.

Also Italy (when Santino debuted). Maybe I should have said "ever again" some of those events occured almost 10-20 years ago. With WWE constantly looking to expand internationally, it really wouldn't hurt to offer a couple of Monday night Raws a year on tape delay from different countries. If they can do it from the UK, they can do it anywhere, and those post-Wrestlemania crowds they love are filled with international fans.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's mad how it's obvious that the market leader are always looking for someone with a good look and personality and that their champions have this, yet so many wrestlers outside of WWE are bothered about what moves they can do, or what flips they can do which isn't so much a concern. I think part of it is that the style of wrestling those wrestlers appreciate, which is fine, and they want to follow in that style and entertain people like them and do a more exciting style. Except they just do the 'surface' level things like the moves and flips without realising that their selling, timing and character are core to the whole process. Wrestling should be fun, but it's also a business and I'm surprised so few wrestlers seem to look it that way.

Archived