Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Foley tweeted the guy complaining that he made it public. Saw this tweet in response from some randomer. Guess there'll always be loads of idiots who fall for the act.

"Mick is truly one of the good guys in wrestling. Clearly not out for money or would have signed legends deal lst yr"

• Paid Members
Dear @Peeznysk - I have realized over the course of several civil DM's with you that making a legally acceptable move, and a morally correct move are not always the same thing. In recognition of this distinction, I apologize for not informing you of my decision to pursue an alternate version of your concept and I will donate the remaining #CheapPop shirts in my possession to people in need on Long Island. Maybe we can re-issue the shirt later this year as a fund-raiser for @RAINN01. It is my sincere hope that you will not be the recipient of any unpleasant social-media interactions because of this issue.

He's giving any left over shirts to the charity shop. As for paying the original designer of the shirt? He can get fucked apparantly.

At least there was kind of an apology, and no whinging. Yet.

• Paid Members

Mick Foley @realmickfoley  ·  5h 5 hours ago

Hello @peezynsk - why not just e-mail me, instead of bad-mouthing me in public? Your accusations of my dick-like demeanor are unfounded.

That's what is great about Foley. You can always count on him to rise to the bait.

Mick then bottled it, after a few DM's.

Dear @Peeznysk - I have realized over the course of several civil DM's with you that making a legally acceptable move, and a morally correct move are not always the same thing. In recognition of this distinction, I apologize for not informing you of my decision to pursue an alternate version of your concept and I will donate the remaining #CheapPop shirts in my possession to people in need on Long Island. Maybe we can re-issue the shirt later this year as a fund-raiser for @RAINN01. It is my sincere hope that you will not be the recipient of any unpleasant social-media interactions because of this issue.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay