Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Yeah, I figured something wasn't right when I didn't see him at the HoF and he didn't play any part in 'Mania.

Apparently that's actually why. They wanted him there and he said he'd prefer to watch it from his ranch because it's hunting season.

Doesn't bode well for anyone hoping to see him wrestle at WrestleMania 32.

• Paid Members

Just got the network.

How (or can i) do i watch releases such as the Heyman DVD or the Punk DVD on the network?

Cant find them anywhere?

Go into Shows ... Originals ... WWE Beyond the Ring. Will find them there.

Austin and the WWE are on bad terms again apparently.

Yeah, I figured something wasn't right when I didn't see him at the HoF and he didn't play any part in 'Mania.

Apparently that's actually why. They wanted him there and he said he'd prefer to watch it from his ranch because it's hunting season.

Doesn't bode well for anyone hoping to see him wrestle at WrestleMania 32.

They apparently had a disagreement over the podcast so Austin took his ball and went home.

Watched the first episode of the latest series of Tough Enough that was added last night, thought it was quite a good watch. One thing I did find strange was that you don't get any idea of the contestants or where they came from, unlike the first series where it shows the auditions.

Anyone got any idea why its missed out the few series inbetween aswell, is there any reasoning behind this?

Edited by Tb1158

I've not really paid attention to this thread as I never intended to subscribe to the service. However, after Wrestlemania I decided to give it a punt and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Just getting through Tough Enough and reliving my youth. Even though it's fairly dated I'm still finding it as easy viewing. It's beyond its time in my opinion as far as reality shows go. It's a shame that more didn't come of those taking part in the show.

It'd be interesting to see what folk are upto now who were in Season One.

• Paid Members

Survivor Series 1998 has odd editing. The WWF scratch logo is in tact but every time the commentary team say "WWF", it's censored. However Vinny Mac's intro were he looks straight into the camera at ringside and announces the legendary Dunne Gills features "WWF" at least twice without cuts or censors. Weird.

Watched the first episode of the latest series of Tough Enough that was added last night, thought it was quite a good watch. One thing I did find strange was that you don't get any idea of the contestants or where they came from, unlike the first series where it shows the auditions.

Anyone got any idea why its missed out the few series inbetween aswell, is there any reasoning behind this?

All of Season 2 has been added now too.

• Paid Members

Survivor Series 1998 has odd editing. The WWF scratch logo is in tact but every time the commentary team say "WWF", it's censored. However Vinny Mac's intro were he looks straight into the camera at ringside and announces the legendary Dunne Gills features "WWF" at least twice without cuts or censors. Weird.

Might it be that the commentary is on a different audio track and they've half arsed editing stuff back in after their new agreement with the panda dudes?