Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

There is a new doc in the original specials called 'Before They Were Superstars- Usos: 10 Hours to Houston'

This a great little doc. Only half hour or so. I'm quite surprised how real it was. Told a fantastic story and the bits about Umaga were genuinely emotional.

I can't for the life of me understand why WWE do such a fucking appalling job of getting over characters on TV when they are capable of telling stories like this. Put a third of this stuff on TV and watch the Uso's become even more popular.

• Paid Members

That was exactly my thoughts watching the Uso documentary as well. Three hours of RAW every week and nobody comes across as well as they do on these little documentaries on the Network. It's the same with Total Divas. That one Uso brother who's always featured on Total Divas come across fucking brilliantly, always having a laugh and goofing around, but then on RAW he's borderline faceless.

• Paid Members

That was exactly my thoughts watching the Uso documentary as well. Three hours of RAW every week and nobody comes across as well as they do on these little documentaries on the Network. It's the same with Total Divas. That one Uso brother who's always featured on Total Divas come across fucking brilliantly, always having a laugh and goofing around, but then on RAW he's borderline faceless.

A little thing I found really entertaining was that video of the little kids doing the Samoan war dance. How brilliant was that? Amazing how utterly massive WWE are on social media and yet all they air on Raw are a few tweets crawling across the bottom. Here you've got a video, and I imagine millions more like them, that screams PEOPLE LOVE WHAT WE DO. Showing some of them on Raw (and especially Smackdown instead of the 45 hours of Raw Recaps they show) would be great interaction and encourage other people to get involved. Like a PG version of that brilliant "Nitro party" gimmick WCW had going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

New sub-section in the Vault called Quick Hits, which has a combination of (non-match) extra features from the various DVD sets and some of the odd bits they use between shows when something doesn't quite fill the timeslot.

New sub-section in the Vault called Quick Hits, which has a combination of (non-match) extra features from the various DVD sets and some of the odd bits they use between shows when something doesn't quite fill the timeslot.

I like the "Quick Hits" section although I wish there was a feature that allows you to play them all in one go.

• 2 weeks later...

Beginning this Sunday, December 21, ‘12 Days of Attitude’ will bring new video-on-demand content to WWE Network. Each day, WWE Network subscribers will be able to unlock new programming in their video-on-demand library from the Attitude Era. Full episodes of Monday Night Raw, SmackDown and Heat will be among content available. Also included are memorable moments from the Attitude Era such as training vignettes of Vince and Shane McMahon and the interview in which The Rock and Mankind discuss The Undertaker and Big Show being buried alive.

According to PWI

The 1995 episodes of Monday Nitro have been taken down, unsure why.

Could be a music issue. Happened a while back, loads of random shows

disappeared then came back a day or two later with some edits. Or just a fault.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

There's currently an online panic because the official Ask wwenetwork Twitter says they took them down to make room for new stuff. However, that account has a track record of talking nonsense and appears to have no official insight. The episodes are still up, just not in the menus.