UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long now! It's 10:18am here, with prelims starting at 11. Went out with friends last night and ended up chatting til 3am. If I fall asleep during this I may never forgive myself.

I'm in two minds about this Fight Pass thing. It's obviously a great service at a great price, but my worry is that my Internet data usage is capped at 200GB a month. That's plenty for my current level of usage (for example that PRIDE Bushido collection was 78GB), but to get my money's worth from such a service I'd be regularly going past my cap :(

• Paid Members

I don't think anyone can complain about the content the Fight Pass thing offers for the money, it sounds like a bit of a sweet deal. I mean if we weren't in the age of it being pretty simple to download things, this would be essential but we are so I guess some people will pass it up. They said they are looking to have this thing running in the UK by March 1st (and it should be running on Xbox then too).

Holy shit! Yeah, Anderson's never fighting again.

Dana wouldn't even hand Weidman the belt, he told him to go stand in the corner while he ran to check on Anderson. Terrible for the Spider, but just as bad for Weidman, as he's not going to get the credit again for beating the GOAT, given the nature of the finish.

Insane ending to the show.

Loved the Rousey/Tate fight, and in fact the main card delivered in spades, but, just, wow.

Archived