PS4 or XBOX ONE

Art Vandelay

PS4 or XBOX ONE  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still literally have stacks of 360 games downloaded or sitting waiting to be played which should take me well into the middle of next year then i might get one of the new consoles. Have read up a little bit on both and leaning towards the PS4 if it came down to it although i've heard reports you cannot use it as a streaming media device like you can with the PS3 which, if true, is a bit pants.

Thank goodness i'm not a parent who is being asked for one of these from santa by their kids. Lot of money whatever way you look at it.

• Paid Members
Kinect doesn't work (obviously) either. Had a go of one last night and it's a massive shit box.

I've not had any problems with Kinect so far in all honesty. However, I do feel really lazy using it.

We had a go at that Kinect Sports speedboating thing and it was gash, and then we tried the kinect features on Zoo Tycoon and they basically just didn't work. I understand you don't have to use it, but why even include it and build a console around it if you can't do it right?

Kinect doesn't work (obviously) either. Had a go of one last night and it's a massive shit box.

I've not had any problems with Kinect so far in all honesty. However, I do feel really lazy using it.

We had a go at that Kinect Sports speedboating thing and it was gash, and then we tried the kinect features on Zoo Tycoon and they basically just didn't work. I understand you don't have to use it, but why even include it and build a console around it if you can't do it right?

I've never known anyone to have any issues with it. Last few times I played on it, the original Kinect worked really well. Are you sure you just don't have it setup correctly, or maybe your playing to close to it?

Archived