The NBA Discussion Thread

Art Vandelay

Fair enough, I am surprised he is that bumbling, I swear he used to manage a UK Basketball team in the 90's.

I am thinking of getting a PS4 in a few weeks, is the LeBron mode any good does anyone know in 2K14, I loved the Jordan mode in 2K11.

Edited by jimufctna24

Fair enough, I am surprised he is that bumbling, I swear he used to manage a UK Basketball team in the 90's.

I am thinking of getting a PS4 in a few weeks, is the LeBron mode any good does anyone know in 2K14, I loved the Jordan mode in 2K11.

The Lebron mode isn't in the next-gen version. You get the cinematic story/career mode instead - well worth it.

The Lebron mode isn't in the next-gen version. You get the cinematic story/career mode instead - well worth it.

Thanks man.

Looking at the LeBron mode on the PS3 version on youtube it was more of a dictate his future mode, rather than relive like the Jordan mode I loved so much in 2k11, so is no big loss.

Thanks man.

Looking at the LeBron mode on the PS3 version on youtube it was more of a dictate his future mode, rather than relive like the Jordan mode I loved so much in 2k11, so is no big loss.

If you can grab the game on PS4, do so. It's incredible. Really, it may be the best sports game I've ever played.

If you can grab the game on PS4, do so. It's incredible. Really, it may be the best sports game I've ever played.

I said that about 2K11 when that came out and not played any of the follow ups.

I think I will have to take your advice :thumbsup:

Remember that at the moment you can buy the PS3 version and upgrade to a digital PS4 version for

Edited by TUFCfan

What an absolute THRILLER of a game that was. I don't think BT or the NBA could have asked for a better start to the deal!

The Clippers could have bagged the W there, but CP3's shot was way off in that 4th quarter. Too many rebounds given up too. It was a case of one too many silly little mistakes. What a game though, watching Chris Paul run the floor with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin is something to behold.

Indeed great game to catch. Caught whole of first and last quarter. Switched. Ago and forth inbetween I'm a celeb ad breaks (what others in the house wanted on) the bt coverage was great. The repeated adverts could be cut out a little less though! Must have seen the 4 football games in a week advert 11 times durin the fourth quarter. Heres to next weekend too! So glad they are showing the Sunday prime time games! If only there was more really. Oh and Christmas days gonna be superb!

Indeed great game to catch. Caught whole of first and last quarter. Switched. Ago and forth inbetween I'm a celeb ad breaks (what others in the house wanted on) the bt coverage was great. The repeated adverts could be cut out a little less though! Must have seen the 4 football games in a week advert 11 times durin the fourth quarter. Heres to next weekend too! So glad they are showing the Sunday prime time games! If only there was more really. Oh and Christmas days gonna be superb!

Well there's loads on during the week remember. Heat/Pistons on Tuesday and Knicks/Nets & Heat/Bulls double-header on Thursday.

NBA Tonight is on ESPN UK every day too.

Fantastic comeback from the Heat

Down 14 with 9 to play and really looking out of sorts but come storming back and got it within 7 with about 4 to play it was and then Bosh just took over and drained 3 consecutive 3's to bring the AAarena to life, it was amazing to see

I'll tell you something these Cats arn't the Cats of the past few years, they have the makings of a solid team and have quite an impressive road record although they have beaten up on the poorer teams but for them thats still an improvement

Streak is at 10

Well there's loads on during the week remember. Heat/Pistons on Tuesday and Knicks/Nets & Heat/Bulls double-header on Thursday.

NBA Tonight is on ESPN UK every day too.

Problem with the mid-week games are there just too late for me. Plus I'm not a fan of recording/then watching the next day. Just isn't the same feel. Only sport I do it with is MMA/Wrestling. And that's at a push. Will deffinetly do my best to catch NBA Tonight. I recall that being a great little 30 minute show back last season on ESPN.

How about those two epic games last night? Blazers edging the Pacers in a back-and-forth thriller to remain at the top of the Western conference and then New Orleans beating the Bulls by only 3 points in a TRIPLE overtime battle! If you missed either game, do yourself a favour and check them out. Dare I say, Blazers/Pacers is a potential finals matchup right now? Who'd have thought that pre-season?

NBA Tonight (5pm on ESPN) today and then Heat/Pistons later tonight on BT Sport :-)

Anyone staying up for the Knicks/Nets & Heat/Bulls games on Thursday?

Here are more upcoming games:

Denver @ Boston (Friday 6/12, 12:30 - BT Sport)

Pacers @ Spurs (Saturday 7/12, 1:30am - BT Sport)

Celtics @ Knicks (Sunday 8/12, 5pm - BT Sport)

Heat @ Pacers (Tuesday 10/12, 12am - BT Sport)

Bulls @ Knicks (Wednesday 11/12, 1am - BT Sport)

Dallas @ Golden State (Wednesday 11/12, 3.30am - BT Sport)

Clippers @ Nets (Thursday 12/12, 1am - BT Sport)

Rockets @ Portland (Thursday 12/12, 3.30am - BT Sport)

Lakers @ OKC (Friday 13/12, 1am - BT Sport)

Rockets @ Warriors (Friday 13/12, 3.30am - BT Sport)