The NBA Discussion Thread

Art Vandelay

Can the Knicks tank though? They've traded away all of their picks.

That game against the Hawks last night....why on earth did Woodson not call a time out during that last possession?! If he had, the Knicks could have won that game I think. Mind-boggling!

Brooklyn looked good last night and are now just one spot away from the 8th seed. Joe Johnson in full on beast mode!

And what a game it was! Tremendous from start to finish. Loved the intensity.

That moment in the 3rd where Lebron just stormed passed a snoozing Scola for the dunk and foul was awesome. Rocky start for Miami though, with Lebron's near fight with Mario Chalmers.

I want a 7 game, Eastern Conference Final between these teams again.

Lakers gonna tank for Jabari Parker?

Anyone planning on watching the Christmas Day games? BT are giving us 12 hours of uninterrupted NBA direct from the US feed. All of the pre/post game and half time stuff too :-)

I've pre-warned the family aready after 5PM I'm a no-go for anything haha.

Lakers gonna tank for Jabari Parker?

Anyone planning on watching the Christmas Day games? BT are giving us 12 hours of uninterrupted NBA direct from the US feed. All of the pre/post game and half time stuff too :-)

I've pre-warned the family aready after 5PM I'm a no-go for anything haha.

Same here. Can't wait for it. Last year's games were great, but we only got 4 out of 5. At least this year we get the lot! :thumbsup:

It's a tough call on the James/George play. I think the Pacers will end up beating the Heat should they meet in the Eastern Finals, which let's face it they should do this year as every other team is garbage. I'd like the Cavs to get a positive record at the end of the season and get to at least the second round of the playoffs, should set them up nicely for a good run at Lebron.

Hmm really not sure to be honest, I can see arguments for and against it

Personally I'd leave it as it is, I don't personally think teams tank all that much as the lottery makes that kinda of a crapshoot anyway as there no guarantee of a no 1 ball

This has been some game in Miami, quite an unexpected little bonus to be playing this sort of game in December, been fantastic to watch

Just can never count us out of any situation

Hmm really not sure to be honest, I can see arguments for and against it

Personally I'd leave it as it is, I don't personally think teams tank all that much as the lottery makes that kinda of a crapshoot anyway as there no guarantee of a no 1 ball

This has been some game in Miami, quite an unexpected little bonus to be playing this sort of game in December, been fantastic to watch

Just can never count us out of any situation

Agreed. Lebron killing Paul Millsap with that dunk was awesome too. LBJ is taking names this week.

Christmas Day games tomorrow, can't wait to settle down from 5 for 12 hours of NBA.

Hope you all have a good one! :thumbsup: