Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That look on Orton's face during that Wyatts segment was priceless. There's a vibe of sowing the seeds of dissent there between Harper and Bray. I'm also sold on the Women's division heels as well. Alexa & Carmella are great. I think I've just grown tired of that whole game of hot potato between Sasha and Charlotte. Would it be unreasonable to think Ellsworth costs Ambrose the belt because he really thinks he has a shout at beating AJ for the title?

Anyone else notice at the end as well when Orton was celebrating doing his pose on the ropes Harer didnt take his eyes off him.

As above, theres something going on there, seems to be like Orton is trying to cause a rift between Bray and Harper, taking down the Wyatt family from within as such. Good subtle storytelling by WWE for once

• Paid Members

I love how Harper stares at Orton the whole time. The obvious is Orton eventually turning on Bray but couldn't they go the other route and have Bray turning on Orton and say he knew what he was up too the whole time? Because surely Bray isn't stupid and knows something is up, because after a month and a bit of fueding and Harper interfering in two matches, Orton declared "If you can't beat them, join them" which really, doesn't make sense that he "gave up" so easily.

• Paid Members

I love how Harper stares at Orton the whole time. The obvious is Orton eventually turning on Bray but couldn't they go the other route and have Bray turning on Orton and say he knew what he was up too the whole time? Because surely Bray isn't stupid and knows something is up, because after a month and a bit of fueding and Harper interfering in two matches, Orton declared "If you can't beat them, join them" which really, doesn't make sense that he "gave up" so easily.

"Never trust a viper, Randy" Sets up Bray Vs Orton for 'Mania.

It seems strange to say given that they're two of the biggest names, but I don't see how WrestleMania has room for Orton vs Wyatt in a singles match given everyone that has to fit on the show. Here's my latest shitty fantasy WM33 card:

WWE Champion UNDERTAKER vs JOHN CENA

GOLDBERG vs BROCK LESNAR

Universal Champion ROMAN REIGNS vs FINN BALOR

SETH ROLLINS vs TRIPLE H

DANIEL BRYAN, NIKKI BELLA & BECKY LYNCH vs THE MIZ, MARYSE & NATALYA

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs AJ STYLES

Raw Womens Champion CHARLOTTE vs SASHA BANKS vs BAYLEY

RANDY ORTON & AMERICAN ALPHA vs WYATT FAMILY

Raw Tag Champions NEW DAY vs ENZO & CASS vs JERICHO & OWENS

US title ladder match:

RUSEV vs AMBROSE vs ZIGGLER vs ZAYN vs KOFI vs CESARO vs SHEAMUS vs NEVILLE 

And I don't know if Big Show vs Shaq is still a thing.

• Paid Members

It seems strange to say given that they're two of the biggest names, but I don't see how WrestleMania has room for Orton vs Wyatt in a singles match given everyone that has to fit on the show. Here's my latest shitty fantasy WM33 card:

WWE Champion UNDERTAKER vs JOHN CENA

GOLDBERG vs BROCK LESNAR

Universal Champion ROMAN REIGNS vs FINN BALOR

SETH ROLLINS vs TRIPLE H

DANIEL BRYAN, NIKKI BELLA & BECKY LYNCH vs THE MIZ, MARYSE & NATALYA

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs AJ STYLES

Raw Womens Champion CHARLOTTE vs SASHA BANKS vs BAYLEY

RANDY ORTON & AMERICAN ALPHA vs WYATT FAMILY

Raw Tag Champions NEW DAY vs ENZO & CASS vs JERICHO & OWENS

US title ladder match:

RUSEV vs AMBROSE vs ZIGGLER vs ZAYN vs KOFI vs CESARO vs SHEAMUS vs NEVILLE

And I don't know if Big Show vs Shaq is still a thing.

I know it's only a fantasy card, but New Day holding onto those belts for another 4 months would be torture.

• Paid Members

I don't see them losing the belts before then to be honest. Given the length and grandeur of their reign, it has to end at the big stage and really it should be Enzo & Cass (the only team perhaps more over) to do it.

• Paid Members

I can't stand Enzo and Cass so that would be my worst nightmare. I already have to skip their segments, the inevitable tag title reign will make me unhappy

I don't like you.

Cool :) I find them very annoying and have done since NXT. I don't know how or why cutting a promo where you name items of food followed by "how you doin?" Passes as a good promo these days.

Archived