Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Alexa back in her gear that shows off her arse instead of squashing it into nothing like that PVC crap from the past few weeks.

Nikki on the other hand seems to be painting hers on these days. Jesus.....

• Paid Members

Styles is superior to anyone that isn't on a part time deal and by quite a large margin. Although it's also another damning example of 2016 standards, because he overtook everybody pretty much as soon as WWE realised what they had after he was elevating Reigns with their great matches. Shit hair and all.

I think it's a rumor at the moment, if true I'd have SD win and move 

:Gallows and Anderson (have The Club dominate SD, they were stronger together)

:Sami Zayn he's not up to much on Raw and SD could use another good babyface

:Sheamus or Cesaro, again not really doing anything much and SD would benifit from either

I would love to see James Ellsworth in the Survivor Series match, maybe have a stipulation where one brand has to pick somebody for the other team and have Stephanie do the whole "You can have the mighty James Ellsworth on your team' and just let him do his spots here & there, maybe eliminate somebody by luck in the match, imagine the pop. 

I think it's a rumor at the moment, if true I'd have SD win and move 

:Gallows and Anderson (have The Club dominate SD, they were stronger together)

:Sami Zayn he's not up to much on Raw and SD could use another good babyface

:Sheamus or Cesaro, again not really doing anything much and SD would benifit from either

The Club must move. They were only on Raw to do something with Balor and they've been on life support since his injury

Zayn I dont know about, hasnt been great for him since the draft but it probably suits his underdog character more to be on the bigger roster rather than immediate title picture like he would on SD. 

I'd move Club & Big E over, that should freshen things up a bit

I think it's about the right time for Big E to get a singles run. I'd worry that his character would annoy the tits off me though, I can't really deal with New Day at the moment.

Having said that, he's probably the ideal candidate to tap into the same demographic that John Cena did.

Wouldn't it make sense to make the draft picks relevant to the match?

So whichever side wins the women's match, drafts a woman. Whichever side wins the tag team match, picks a tag team. And finally whoever wins the men's match, drafts a man over to their brand.

Nobody knows what the plans for these draft picks are yet. But it would make sense to make the picks relevant to the 3 matches as Jackpot points out. Otherwise if Raw wins what's stopping Steph from saying right I'll have Cena, Orton and Styles thus cleaning Smackdown out.

To be honest it all seems a bit soon for them to have such a drastic shake-up. For that reason I'd be surprised if anything other than bragging rights were on the line, just like at previous Raw vs Smackdown PPVs.

I'd be quite happy to see a few under-utilised people switch brands though.

Archived