Smackdown Discussion Thread

I quite enjoyed Smackdown this week as well, Miz/Ziggler is looking great, I do hope Miz wins though to see what happens to Ziggler and where they go with it, if Ziggler wins then its another month against The Miz which I think will ruin the feud, surely this should end here with Miz being the smug heel bully. 

I quite like Corbin, I wasn't sure what to think of him at first, he does have that unique look about him that whenever I see him I just don't know what to think, it's hard to actually like him (and I tend to like heels more than faces) but thats maybe a credit to him, I think he is plodding along nicely on Smackdown, getting his wins and slowly moving his way up the ladder, the finish was clever too this week which didn't make him look weak either.

Ambrose has been much more likable the last two weeks, maybe because his promos seem more real and half shoot, looking forward to the three way on Sunday. Styles is just at the top of his game at the minute. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is it possible Ziggler's on the way out? He's been doing the acting and comedy thing for a while now, is it possible he's about to push forward with that more, maybe the planning of a comedy tour that could get him out the way for the time being?

Ive noticed on a couple of the short ads you get on the network for No Mercy that the Hall of Fame logo is inthe top corner next to the Mattell logo. Surely we're not getting a HOF announcement this far out from Wrestlemania, are we?

SmackDown's exclusive pay-per-view will announce SmackDown's general manager, Daniel Bryan, as the first inductee to 2017 Hall of Fame.

I know it's 2016 and all lads, so I apologise for being distasteful, but Maryse? Jesus Christ.

I wouldn't let her up for air.

*footnote* I wouldn't. I'd be too scared and run away to have a wank in the shower.

He only signed a new deal last year didn't he? Don't get me wrong, I hope he fucks off as I can't stand him but I'm sure he's still got at least another two years on his current contract

I thought I read his contract is up for renewal early next year? Could all be BS though as it was probably on one of them news sites. And even if it was early next year I doubt they would take him off screen this early unless they are giving him a break. 

I do wonder though that with the new brands and less talent to work with whether they are thinking more long term now, maybe take Ziggler off TV for a bit and somehow have him return in a few months to take the title off Miz, they could have a decent WrestleMania match with the story so far, Ziggler goes away for a few months out of a job, Miz brags about it then Daniel Bryan brings him back. 

Since when have WWE stuck to their word on stipulations?  And like you pointed out they said 'straight' to Raw. That's why I said a few weeks. At the end of the day I'm expecting Dolph to win anyway. Maybe The Miz is dropping the IC title so he can take time off to make The Marine 47.

Archived