The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'm sure Roman is top seller outside Cena among the kids so they're into a position where by it doesn't matter who the fans want to cheer again.

And by fans you mean adult males. The fans who are kids and women love the guy. My little cousin and all his mates think Roman is the dogs bollocks.

Is it "man united" syndrome? A lot of younger kids, unless pointed in the direction otherwise, used to love Man U back when I was a kid, all because they were winning a lot. Thats not to say they were good/bad/whatever, but younger kids gravitated towards the "winning" teams because of this.

So like in this case, reigns is being given the super push on TV, is the champ etc, so kids will love him.....because they are basically instructed to do so.

I thought Corbin got into his promo as time went on. Ziggler still the shits though "I'm gonna go out there and steal the show" bollocks mate, your HBK tribute act is rubbish

enjoyed Sheamus going mental and Enzo coming back

I like the way AJ has been handled as even though you'd want a few more wins and the styles clash to be more protected, he's always had something to do, always been written for, and he is his own story. Actually does remind me of his early TNA days a bit. Fairly sure 'the machine' know what they've got in him there

Lots of matches we had to pay attention to this week, maybe they should have spread those out but there was a decent amount of intrigue as to the result in each match, Sami v Sheamus and Owens v AJ were very exciting

• Paid Members

I'm interested to see where they go with Styles. Hopefully they don't do a losing storyline, as they never do anybody any favours.

As expected, Rollins did his rubbish villain act and it instantly killed any interest in seeing him feud with Reigns, who was creating gold with Styles.

With all the MITB filler it felt like they had nothing really fresh or good so decided to take the day off.

That Flair segment was fucking terrible.

haha yes. I guess they just about saved it in the end but Charlotte looked flustered as hell in the build up to it, brought back uncomfortable memories of that Charlotte Paige contract signing

dont like how wacky the stories in the women's div are atm. and why couldn't Charlotte have beat Natalya clean then turn on her dad?

That Flair segment was fucking terrible.

Charlotte doesn't seem capable of being able to emote convincingly in a promo. She says all the right things but in an unconvincing manner. Like she was supposed to be this big ruthless bitch tonight but you could she was on the verge of tears whilst cutting the promo on Ric. She seems to get affected by the crowd chants more than most as well.

I've been really impressed with her lately so I'll give her a pass. The Flairs are an emotional lot and you could tell she just wanted to give him a cuddle and say she doesn't mean it.

Dana is a good bully so that stuff might be okay but I hate people aligning themselves with the champ in this division, it just makes no sense. like when Alicia Fox joined Team Bella in the most obvious making up of numbers of all time

Edited by sj5522

I like Owens (maybe that's the problem ?) but he doesn't wrestle like a heel at all, does he ? I know it's 2016 and heels do cool stuff too these days but Owens just does way too much flashy stuff for the fans to want to boo him. Fishermens neck breaker, jumping moonsault, superkick to the ropes to counter AJs springboard (what's wrong with a simple push or grabing the ref?) and to top it off he goes over clean.

I just don't get it.

Edited by Love-Wilcox

Fucking Corbin and Crews, just awful, both of them. Why, on what planet do people who are making serious points smile like a Cheshire cat, I'm dumfounded, aren't there people, WRESTLING people who know there shit telling Crews "look mate just tone down the grinning and smiling", if I didn't know better I'd say someone was sabotaging him, it's that obviously bad.

Corbin is just shit at promo's.

Ziggler is winding me up to no end, how long has he been doing the foot stomp to set up the superkick like HBK used to, maybe I only just noticed it, he's like some kid going to a1996 college party in HBK cosplay, it's ridiculous.

I love Seth Rollins.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

I like Owens (maybe that's the problem ?) but he doesn't wrestle like a heel at all, does he ? I know it's 2016 and heels do cool stuff too these days but Owens just does way too much flashy stuff for the fans to want to boo him. Fishermens neck breaker, jumping moonsault, superkick to the ropes to counter AJs springboard (what's wrong with a simple push or grabing the ref?) and to top it off he goes over clean.

I just don't get it.

Thank you, someone who agrees that Kevin Owens isn't a great heel. He's constantly pandering to the crowd for cheers and pops. I think he's a great talent but doesn't quite fulfil his role as a top heel. Needs to take notes from The Miz.

* Awaits Backlash *

• Paid Members

The lines are so fucking blurred at the moment, that everyones a tweener and you have cunts wrestling like underdog Daniel Bryan-esque babyfaces (Rollins) when they are supposed to be heels and vice versa.

Miz is probably the only purist on the roster who does exactly what he's supposed to do on the side of the fence that he's on.

Charlotte too, truth be told.

There's no Ricky Steamboats no more.