The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I thought his promo was alright too. Delivery wise anyway.

I know love is blind and everything, but Jesus. It wasn't so much jumping the shark as it was pole vaulting the pacific ocean. He might as well have claimed to have been visited by the ghost of Christopher Reeve in the night.

Hoping for Ziggler, Ryback and rowen to have an almost A-Team style adventure to get revenge on the authority.

Rowen being the brain guy figuring out how to infiltrate the arenas and thwart the evil plans of those who fired them. Ziggler being the public face making a social media movement to keep there cause out there and get the public support ( maybe all wear the sheep masks n try to talk the fans into wearing them in the arena to show support) maybe charm the female security into letting them in. Ryback being the muscle taking out all threats in there way keep the group posative that there plan will work.

Leading to a few weeks before mania they finally manage to storm the ring. As there surrounded by the authority ( HHH, Rollins, Show, Kane, Barrett, J&J) as the lights go out and sting standing in ring with them leading to a huge brawl. Setting up a 6 man for mania or 8 man if there saving sting for more 1on1s.

Ambrose got beat again? He is now at least 0-4 v Bray.

It doesnt make any sense.

1-3 or 1-4, I think. He won the boot camp match. Not that the results of any of their matches have mattered anyway, except maybe the ambulance one.

Oh yeah, the bootcamp match! At least hes got his name on the scoresheet. Hes still losing more steam than a kettle with no lid on.

Hoping for Ziggler, Ryback and rowen to have an almost A-Team style adventure to get revenge on the authority.

Rowen being the brain guy figuring out how to infiltrate the arenas and thwart the evil plans of those who fired them. Ziggler being the public face making a social media movement to keep there cause out there and get the public support ( maybe all wear the sheep masks n try to talk the fans into wearing them in the arena to show support) maybe charm the female security into letting them in. Ryback being the muscle taking out all threats in there way keep the group posative that there plan will work.

Leading to a few weeks before mania they finally manage to storm the ring. As there surrounded by the authority ( HHH, Rollins, Show, Kane, Barrett, J&J) as the lights go out and sting standing in ring with them leading to a huge brawl. Setting up a 6 man for mania or 8 man if there saving sting for more 1on1s.

While that sounds like a fun direction for them to go in, WWE does not do long-term booking too well. I really expect to see them back in a job next week or at the latest by the Rumble.

• Paid Members

Reigns woud look a lot better without the vest thing he wears, and if the trousers where a bit tighter.

The vest makes him look bigger. He's probably a bit of an unimpressive chunky Samoan underneath it.

Yeah, he is. I think he got his vest ripped off by Evolution once and you thought "Ah...yeah best leave that in then". I mean he's obviously not tubby, but he's not as defined as you'd think.

A lot of people skip leg day, Reigns skipped abs and chest day for a while. Hanging out with his cousin for a week or two would fix that problem though.

I don't know how hanging out with Rikishi would do him any good

Edited by MichaelMush