The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Wait until they bring back the Hulkster in a few weeks. That quarter hour will look like they brought back the Repo Man.

Seriously, though, if there was any doubt Big Dave was winning the Rumble, its surely gone now. Motherfucker pushes he numbers. They had to bring back all the key stars from Raw to get a rating like that for the 1000th Raw.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

That's not 5.25 as in ratings points is it?!? Like raw usually gets a 3.0 or below and got a 5.25 this week?

Last weeks did 4.39 million overall, which was apparently between 3.1 to 3.3 (Observer), so I don't think the ratings are that MASSIVE, but it's a significant increase on last week and the best number in months and months.

That's MASSIVE for 2014 Raw, is 5.25m for an hour.

So.... quick bit of maths.... that's about a 3.95 rating?

• Paid Members
RAW lost almost one million viewers before the end of the show. It was almost as if the reaction was "YEAH! Batista *click* now let's turn that shite off". The drop in viewership is staggering. The hype for Big Dave's return shows if you build to something, you get your results.

Or they went "yeah batista! Oh is that it *click*". Comsideri g how much him co!IMG back was worth they shot themselves in the foot a bit

The thing I never understood about the ratings is that it doesn't count the whole of the USA, right? That number can only be based on the people watching live on the east coast and central time zones who are an hour behind. The people watching on the west coast aren't included because they're a further 3 hours behind. Is that correct?

The thing I never understood about the ratings is that it doesn't count the whole of the USA, right? That number can only be based on the people watching live on the east coast and central time zones who are an hour behind. The people watching on the west coast aren't included because they're a further 3 hours behind. Is that correct?

Ratings data is sent/calculated overnight, so it'd count both. But Raw on the west coast starts at five anyway, doesn't it?

They didn't all switch to airing the east coast feed? Surely that doesn't bode too well for WWE's TV rights. The cash they're chasing is on the basis that Raw's a "must watch live" show, like real sports. If some of the providers can't even be arsed to air it live rather than NCIS repeats, it can't be that important. Or do real sports get shown on a delay as well?

• Paid Members

Here's a genuine question. Do they not care about the final hour? I'm sure I read something a while back that said the third hour always loses a ton of viewers. And honestly, in this episode it didn't feel like they were even trying. A women's tag match, a throwaway Wyatt's tag and then a Kofi Kingston main. John Cena hook aside, what was there to stay tuned in for after you've already seen Batista and Brock?