The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Conor's a natural fit for something similar to what Ronda did, coming in for an appearance at Wrestlemania, but I'm not sure they could afford him these days. He's used to making huge money now, so the only way I can ever see him working with them is if he wants to do it just for fun. That's not impossible though. It's extremely obvious that he's a closet fan, so you never know.

He won't put be putting anyone over though. He'll be knocking someone out, guaranteed. Probably Jericho.

giphy.gif

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Back to normal this week. The first hour was pretty decent with the good Enzo & Cass/JeriKO opening but when they followed up Rollins yapping for 10 mins with a Sheamus/Cesaro re-run, the momentum died.

Enjoyed the interaction between the four guys in the opening again. I like how they keep sidelining Enzo for Big Cass compliments. I'm not sure if it's deliberate but it builds Enzo as a Bryan-type underdog. Knowing them, they're just trying to get Cass over.

Finn Balor explaining the demon was a nice little segment.

The Orton/Lesnar video was really well done. Orton looks fucking awesome with something to get his teeth into. Looks cooler and more confident than he has in years.

The wedding segment was proper hokey WWE fun. As soon as they came out I asked "Who's going in the cake?" and they didn't disappoint. Between this and the end segment, they're making the US Title feel big time. Short-term until they have their "Universal Title" though I think. Interesting that they played a video from the Smackdown pre/post show of Bryan mocking it.

The rest was unmemorable rather than outright bad. I really dislike that Gallows & Anderson skit. They book them great sometimes and then they do stuff like this.

Looked like Bubba was disappointed in Devon after they lost to the incredible tag team of Neville and Sin Cara. I hope this goes somewhere because they're floundering.

Gave up on Raw during the Rollins promo. I really struggle to pay attention with anything he's involved in, I just find him to be very dull and boring.

The opening of Raw was OK but felt like a rehash of last week without the women.

The back stage segment with Puff Daddy, Foley and New Day was pretty much what you would expect.

I really started to lose interest when we were treated to the prime time players facing off again.

Seth up next was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Hope things picked up for those of you that stuck with it.

• Paid Members

I don't mind the PTP stuff. Them actually taking two guys at the bottom of the card, adding a semblance of a story to the matches and filling TV with it is what they need to do more often. It felt like they had a reason to fight after Titus cheated last week, threatened Backlund and got sparked out. Unlike Sheamus/Cesaro which felt like they know these two can fill 20 minutes with a decent match so just let them go.

Scooby Doo can fuck off.

Is this McGregor the same fella that kayfabed himself out of a headline slot in the biggest MMA PPV of all time? Hmm.

Yep, and likely kayfabed his way to UFC 202 being the biggest MMA PPV of all time rather than 200.

• Paid Members

When they did the Cesaro title shot with Bryan cheering him and calling him underutilised, me and the other half genuinely thought they'd have Cesaro win the belt and defect to Smackdown, but instead it was the same old shit with Roman and Sheamus. Fucking shit, flat end to Raw.