The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm sure they beaten them another time on telly too. I'm sure they 2-1 vs the wyatts.

They've lost at least 3 times to the Wyatts. At Elimination Chamber, the rematch where Rollins walked out, the one where Evolution interfered en route to Payback.

Yeah those are the bouts I was thinking of. I did think there was a Main Event-level one I had missed though.

The stuff with the Authority and The Shield was good. Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins look like they're going from strength to strength. I hope there's a plan for the Wyatts next week to get them into something new.

Sandow had his best night yet since he's been doing the "Carlito 2010" gimmick.

Sheamus, Cesaro and Van Dam are the new Kofi vs Ziggler, and they're dragging Barrett down with them. Same old shit every week. And again for Smackdown on Friday. I wish they'd just get Barrett away from them, switch Del Rio into that position, and keep it all on Main Event and Superstars.

RVD's the only one of them that's actually shit, he just doesn't seem like he can be arsed. Sheamus and Cesaro work hard, but Sheamus is stale and Cesaro's got no personality, and they all just have the same matches with each other every week. Barrett has a little bit of a talk on his way to the ring so he's not quite as bad yet, but his speech this week seemed a lot more rote than it has been.

Where do we think this Cody and Goldust thing is going?

Cody continues to give Goldy new tag partners. They lose their match every week. Cody realises he wasn't the weak link in Codydust, Goldy was. Cody turns on him.

How about who his partner is going to be next week that no one has seen or heard of before?

Sheamus, Cesaro and Van Dam are the new Kofi vs Ziggler, and they're dragging Barrett down with them. Same old shit every week. And again for Smackdown on Friday. I wish they'd just get Barrett away from them, switch Del Rio into that position, and keep it all on Main Event and Superstars.

Completely agree, it wouldn't be hard to freshen Sheamus up with a heel turn or whatever but RVD is beyond boring and Cesaro's not really recovered from being put with Heyman when everyone was expecting him to take off after Mania

As you also said though, RVD is the only one who's shit, so at least the others can hopefully turn it round

Cody continues to give Goldy new tag partners. They lose their match every week. Cody realises he wasn't the weak link in Codydust, Goldy was. Cody turns on him.

How about who his partner is going to be next week that no one has seen or heard of before?

It'll probably be Cody in a wig and make-up.

It'll probably be Cody in a wig and make-up.

I mentioned this on hear yesterday. Cody is gonna turn up in full Goldust gear. Either that or the polka dots.

Just a quick question that I am not sure if it was explained on the show or if I am thinking too much into it, but how did the Authority get their hands on the two title belts?

Daniel Bryan was at home (not at Raw) and you would assume that he would have the two titles with him.