Mark Henry to retire?

Callum1993

Menry has sent out 3 tweets in the last few hours suggesting his "return" to Raw tomorrow night could be to announce his retirement."Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans"."I found a place"."#raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated".Shit news if true. If he is going out i'm glad he finally got a Wrestlemania win under his belt.

• Paid Members

Menry has sent out 3 tweets in the last few hours suggesting his "return" to Raw tomorrow night could be to announce his retirement."Whether you loved or hated me in my career.I was all ways there for you.i appreciate u all. Good or bad I will live forever with u the fans"."I found a place"."#raw #wwe I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated".Shit news if true. If he is going out i'm glad he finally got a Wrestlemania win under his belt.

Best thing for him. As much as he's improved his character, he's a broken man who can't push for a dump without needing time off. Rey Mysterio is the same.

• Paid Members

Mark Henry has to have one of the most underwhelming careers ever, it took them 10 + years to work out how to book him, he finally got good and made it to main event and now has just pitted out againPity

With a lot of that time on at least $1,000,000 a year no less.

• Paid Members

Mark Henry has to have one of the most underwhelming careers ever, it took them 10 + years to work out how to book him, he finally got good and made it to main event and now has just pitted out againPity

I thought he was an overachiever myself. You have to think we are looking down the barrel of two decades worth of Mizark now. He was employed for years while they were trying to embarrass him out of the company and he not only swallowed it, he became an actual numbers mover. That's some story. He's also someone who has been racially abused to his face, and unlike loads of people in wrestling went public with it and made it known he wasn't having it. That's what I'll always love about Mark Henry. He saw the business for what it was and wasn't a mark about it when they were trying to get him to quit so they wouldnt have to pay his 10 year contract, and came good eventually. Now he's respected as someone who knows how to get over and who people respect. Injuries have plagued him from the day he signed his contract as well, which was always a spanner in the works. I see him as one of wrestlings success stories if you take into account his years of abuse, his countless injuries and the amount of talent he's outlasted. His poem for Owen Hart was absolutely lovely as well.Vince wanted him to go over Undertaker at WrestleMania as well, until he came to his senses. Which I always find great because it was during the era of Boogeyman, Great Khali, evil midget and the "Eddie's in Hell" stuff. Vince must have been on the diet of coke and pills around that time. Some fucking mental ideas came out around that period.

With a lot of that time on at least $1,000,000 a year no less.
He was 250k was he not, was big show with 1m downside

Archived