UKFF Rap Battle 2013 - Contest Complete

John Matrix

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cheers boss.

Next up are Lefty and Handspants. Need both your raps by 09:00am on Monday as per my original deadline. If i have them both sooner, i'll launch the heat.

On another note, the first confirmed semi finalist is Shane O'Mac Version 2 who snuck a 9 - 8 victory over yours truly.

Congrats!

• Paid Members

Sorry mate, I've been away for a week and only just came back yesterday. I'll see if I can get it done asap.

• Paid Members

Morning all. As it stands, i've still not had an entry from handspants. I dont want to hold up the competition, so if i dont recieve anything 17:00 today, Lefty will advance to the semi finals.

There's a day's voting remaining, as it stands, the current semi finals are shaping up as:

Shane O'Mac Version 2 Vs Lefty/handspants

Slick Dick Nick Vs King Coconut

A lot can happen in a day though, i was fucking romping my heat after 1 day and ended up losing, so comebacks are more than feasible.

• Moderators
Morning all. As it stands, i've still not had an entry from handspants. I dont want to hold up the competition, so if i dont recieve anything 17:00 today, Lefty will advance to the semi finals and handspants will be suspended for a month.

fixed.

• Paid Members

In the next round i'm going to insist upon people posting a photo of themselves mugging to the camera whilst making the phone sign with their hand just to give it an additional aire of talent show authenticity.

Especially as i no longer have to.

Archived