UKFF Rap Battle 2013 - Contest Complete

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Half in the hope that you don't get a further 3 entrants by this evening, I'm in.

Good lad!

I daren't click on any of that thread from work, but it does remind me of a lad i went to school with who wrote a sex novel in the back of his English text book centred upon the relationship between Axel from Streets of Rage and the singer from 2 Unlimited.

That is possibly the greatest thing I have read this year :thumbsup:
Madness ennit! You found his text book? Between that and the footballers cock length league table, there was some solid work being done at Eastholm.
No, just the concept sounds hysterical.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's dated somewhat, but he'd written a list of footballers penis sizes starting with the longest first.

Marcel Desailly was a comfortable winner with 15 inches.

George Weah came in second at 13.

I think Phil Stamp was bottom at 1 inch.

No source was ever provided.

• Paid Members

It's dated somewhat, but he'd written a list of footballers penis sizes starting with the longest first.Marcel Desailly was a comfortable winner with 15 inches.George Weah came in second at 13.I think Phil Stamp was bottom at 1 inch.No source was ever provided.

I remember seeing Desailly's once during a Champions League game in about 2000, I'd say it was. He was injured on the ground and the camera was on him as he lay down. A physio came on and Desailly put his hands down his trunks and adjusted himself and it looked like Jabba the Hut was down there. Striking.

• Paid Members

Yes sir. Including you, that gives us *da de da de daaaa....* SIX. I can take a place if no one else steps up, so that leaves one or two spots if people want onboard.I wont be online now until Thursday next week, so if there's a couple of others step up between now and then, i'll get the ball rolling on it as soon as i get back, just to keep King Coconut's bumhole twitching a little longer :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Ok, comprise is needed. Here's what i suggest...Got 7 entrants including myself. Three first round heats, three from 6 advance - as defending champ, HarmonicGenerator gets a bye to the semis.If you guys who showed an interest are up for that, let me know and we'll get the show on the road.

Archived