UKFF Rap Battle 2013 - Contest Complete

John Matrix

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Sorry Matrix, it's near enough finished. Tonight or tomorrow morning, it's yours.

Don't you just hate it when people delay sending you things for your competition? Eh? EH?!

A solitary titter escaped from my mouth upon the reading of your post.

• Paid Members
Sorry Matrix, it's near enough finished. Tonight or tomorrow morning, it's yours.

Don't you just hate it when people delay sending you things for your competition? Eh? EH?!

You're ok fella. You have plenty of time. Shane O is 7 hours late now though :( not the best start to the competition.

• Awards Moderator

You're ok fella. You have plenty of time. Shane O is 7 hours late now though :( not the best start to the competition.

If you get both mine and Nick's nowish, do you still have to wait two weeks to post them? Would you not rather just get them done as quick as possible?

• Paid Members
When's mine going to be due?

Your round opens tomorrow morning, 9:00am so you've got until then mon frere.

Apologies for the lateness, guys, I'm moving house at the moment, and forgot about the date. Just submitted the winning rap ;)

Cheers fella. Appreciate you getting it done, especially with all of that drama going on.

Slick, HG - I'll get yours up and running on Monday if that's ok. Didnt want to flood the boards with it, so i'm trying to find a balance between staggering the heats and overkill. Thanks both though for getting them in so soon.

• Paid Members

It's only this round that'll take some time, the rest of it will fly by. As much as not wanting to spam Off Topic comes into it, there's capacity as well.

Didnt want to promise something and then not deliver on it. 2 heats a week i know i can manage. If a mod wants to give me the green light to have more than two active threads on it, then i'll gladly bring everything forward.

Archived