50 Shades of UKFF: an Erotica Competition

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Deadline passes tonight. Will we have a last minute rush of entries as is the norm in the Fantasy Booking, or are we just going to have a load of no shows? If the latter, then we'll just put everyone who did post an entry through to the next round. If the former, we'll have some winners and some losers and some more stories to wank to which, as we all know, is the important thing.

• Awards Moderator

Right, a mass of no-shows it was. Except for Forrest, who said in a PM on Thursday he was about to post his, then went and got suspended for two weeks. Which means, for all of you who bothered to post a story...

EVERYONE'S A WINNER! YAAAAAAAAY!

You're all through to the next round, anyway. Even insert_name_here and tattoos are gay, who were technically eliminated, have been defaulted back into sexy, sexy action.

I'd post the titles of some of the stories you might have read from the no-shows, but some still have potential to be recycled so I'll keep them secret for now.

The brackets for round 2 (deadline being two weeks today, the 19th of May):

Tommy! vs. insert_name_here

Frank Castle vs. Dead Mike

Keith Houchen vs. tattoos are gay vs. Steve 'Big' Jobs in a THREE WAY (ONE winner from this)

PowerButchi vs. Shane O' Mac Version 2

Scenarios on their way to the contestants shortly.

• Paid Members

These no shows are cunts, they'd better explain themselves. Also there's been a virtual total lack of feedback about the stories which is a bit disappointing. Now I'm against the master when I don't even know how I did in the first round, harsh times.

Now I'm against the master when I don't even know how I did in the first round, harsh times.

Well I'm pretty sure standard protocol would be for us to work together somehow to start off with in attempt to make him look shit, before he turns around and does it back to us and ultimately wins

• Paid Members

Excellence of self execution.

Bret Hart sat in the locker room, the sweat dripping down his firm pecks, moistening his tight, hugging singlet. His hand caressed his bulging packet. Bret needed relief; his shaft was hard while his balls swelled with lust. Bret slid his hand inside his tights to feel the mighty rod, its head wet and throbbing with desire.

Bret

Archived