50 Shades of UKFF: an Erotica Competition

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Hollowest victory ever!

No one wants to win like that, didn't even hear a single piece of feedback on any one of my 3 stories and by the end no one could even be bothered to compete (even out of the few that didn't flake out in the first round)

Thanks for the win anyway.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your stories were pretty good, Steve :) Didn't catch that last one until just now, though.

'How about those beers now?' Steve said with a gleam in his eye, Kelly got four bottles of Bud from the fridge & they all said cheers as they knocked their bottles together, then in a display of perfectly timed good-time sexism the Texas Rattlesnake lightly booted the Glamazon in the belly before hitting her with a Stunner while the Viper simultaneouly floored Kelly with a picture perfect RKO from out of nowhere.

Leaving the girls sparked out on the floor Steve and Randy chuckled as they let themselves out of the house, got back into their Caddy and sped down the highway.

:laugh: Captured their characters perfectly there.

I was going to put a story together but I'm at end of semester at uni, all my major assignments due and they unfortunately took precedence over CM Punk putting Bertha Faye in his Anaconda Vice. :(

• Paid Members
I didn't read the whole thread, but I did really enjoy your Stone Cold and Randy story there if it's any consolation.

Thanks, if you jerked off to it that would really make it worthwhile.

I tried to do 3 different stories, the first one was a cheeky, sexy romp, the second was the gross one but the Stone Cold/Randy one was a feel good, upbeat summer story.

• 1 year later...

Archived