50 Shades of UKFF: an Erotica Competition

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

FIRST NOTE: Obviously any fictional content within this thread is fictional, obviously. Fan fiction, by fans, creating fictional fiction that is not real nor is intended to be. Yes?

Spurred by the discussion in 'Minor News Items that don't deserve a thread' regarding wrestling fan fiction and erotica, it's the UKFF's first wrestling erotica competition!

Fuck knows how this'll turn out, but hopefully even if it crashes and burns it'll do so in an entertaining way. Also hopefully Slick Dick Nick doesn't mind this impinging on his Fantasy Booking Competition - I think the subjects are different enough that they shouldn't overlap...

I think what we'll do is have it tournament style. 16 (or 8, or 32) entrants. If you would like to enter, please post in this thread stating the name you would use if you were in an adult novel or film. Once there's a good number of entrants, I'll create the brackets and post a deadline.

I will then send you your individual scenario - which will contain a title for your fiction, a list of wrestlers (or other miscellany) that should feature, and a phrase you must include. Word limit will be 500 words - let's keep it brief.

The tournament brackets will be in this post, so you know who you're up against, but the scenarios will be kept secret until you post your entry (entry, LOL).

If anyone would like to be a judge instead/as well, PM me.

Whatever happens, this can't be worse than One Night In Chyna. Can it?

First round participants:

Tommy! vs. Vegeta

gmoney vs. PowerButchi

Frank Castle vs. Adam619

The Reverend vs. Steve 'Big' Jobs

Surf Digby vs. theironshake

insert_name_here vs. Keith Houchen

Shane O' Mac Version 2 vs. Forrest

Dead Mike vs. tattoos are gay

DEADLINE FOR ROUND 1: 4TH MAY

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Boooo! No pictures! Let people's words create erotic visions in one's minds eye. The story should be the draw. C'mon now, can you not all read a book without it having drawings? Surely the fun is creating the preposterous and seedy sexy situations in your own head? Also, the awesome stories will mean less and people will end up judging on how funny they thought the MS Paint picture was.

I move for no pictures.

• Paid Members

Right lads, the aim here is to make these better than the Kris Akabusi sex stories, and that's going to take some beating, because they're brilliant.

"...and then in the back of his Vauxhall Nova he whispered 'Awooga' into her ear, and patted her on the fanny"

Boooo! No pictures! Let people's words create erotic visions in one's minds eye. The story should be the draw. C'mon now, can you not all read a book without it having drawings? Surely the fun is creating the preposterous and seedy sexy situations in your own head? Also, the awesome stories will mean less and people will end up judging on how funny they thought the MS Paint picture was.

I move for no pictures.

Absolutely. What's the point of it? I don't want to be marked down because I'm fucking shit at paint. I'm out if we have to do pictures.

Archived