Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

I love how bad-ass Sansa has got. 

The last scene nearly had me in bits. 

The play was quality. Really wish more would happen with Arya though, it's tedious. 

• Paid Members

More Lost tie ins next week when Bran Wargs his way to the wall on a Polar Bear?

Anyone else still wary of the Blackfish and his well timed pissbreak?

Great episode, I adore the Bran arc, it's really coming together that Ned's kids are going to be dons that run Westeros.

• Awards Moderator

I'm guessing "Hodor" is a corruption of something that sent him doolally. Like he was told to "hold the door" to his room while the rest of his family were butchered. Or something similarly GRRM.

Gonna have to give you that one!

Fuck yeah!

*runs off to buy a lottery ticket*

• Paid Members

Anyone else still wary of the Blackfish and his well timed pissbreak?

Hmmm...interesting to see what happens here. Smells like a Baelish trap, and Sansa must half expect that given the fact she never revealed to Jon who truly told her that the Blackfish was back at Riverrun.

I'm guessing he sold out to the Freys, perhaps helping to arrange the red wedding, in return for getting given Riverrun (which was passed down to Edmure after Hoster Tully died).

Edit: fucking hell Onyx, well in there

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

My works dickhead sort of ruined the suspense of the final scene when he came in this morning and started saying "hodor" a few times, followed by "have you seen it?". Then in a round about way said someone dies. Yeah, he's immensely unlikable.

However, he didn't ruin Kevin Eldon turning up and stealing the show. "What's that mean?".

• Paid Members

Anyway - how did Bran & his lame mates get to the other side of the wall?

Years ago- end of series 3 wasn't it? Sam led them through a passage through the wall.

Cool, thanks.

I love how bad-ass Sansa has got. 

The last scene nearly had me in bits. 

The play was quality. Really wish more would happen with Arya though, it's tedious. 

Sansa is one of my favourite characters this season, it's amazing how they have taken her from such an annoying 'victim' to what she is now. She has more balls than Snow atm. I'm calling it now- Littlefinger dies at the hands of Sansa in the final ep(or near the final ep), she will finally get her revenge against one of the many men who abused her

w7My6ST.jpg

To soon bro