Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

This just got posted on my newsfeed:

Ethan Carter the 3rd is a shit wrestler they keep putting him against really skinny weak wrestlers who don't stand a chance put him against Rob Terry so Big Rob can show him what a real fight is.

This was preceded by many statuses along these lines:

You won't understand what was going through my head that day, i was scared, angry, upset and confused, and when my emotions take hold, they ruin alot of things, and sometimes those things aren't replaceable or repairable but i have got to try.

He's a headcase fair play to the lad.

• Paid Members
My ex said Mum, but her Mother said Mam (and even has a tattoo with that spelling).

I read somewhere that this is to do with emigration from Wales. In the Welsh language, 'Mum' is spelt and pronounced as 'Mam'.

Not to belittle the dead, but the death of Paul Walker has really set the car racer types going on my newsfeed. I had to google who he was to be honest.

Now, as you were.

• Paid Members
No they don't. One is a horrific accident. The other is a celebrity molesting children. They are very different.

Really? Horrific accident. Daft sectarian tweets and silly copter crash jokes. That's ok?! Famous person in a band does really sick child sex abuse and only thing at most was the H from steps thing there was no actual jokes about the abuse itself. I think neither of them should be allowed to be joked about or any form of satire derived from both news stories.

I never said it was OK. But you can't compare either incident. The argument "people haven't made any jokes about Ian Watkins child abuse but how can they get away with joking about a helicopter crash" makes no sense whatsoever.

Look, at the end of the day whenever horrible stuff happens there's going to be a few twats who make some rubbish jokes about it. Don't take it so personally.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Moderators

Ethan Carter the 3rd is a shit wrestler they keep putting him against really skinny weak wrestlers who don't stand a chance put him against Rob Terry so Big Rob can show him what a real fight is.

There's literally nothing wrong with that. It's actually far more healthy a view on wrestling than the one all us cynical bastards on here have!

There's literally nothing wrong with that. It's actually far more healthy a view on wrestling than the one all us cynical bastards on here have!

I'd tend to agree but as I know how much of a headcase he is it kinda takes the shine off it.

• Paid Members
No one will comment on this as they are too scared to, but the incident on the bus with the 5 black boys was just sickening, like last year in Romford when the girls on their way home from a club, one was followed by I think 8 black boys and beaten and believe raped.

This is happening more and more and what makes it worse is that if this was a Black Girl and 5 white boys it would be all over the papers and people screaming in the streets..instead last night on a radio show they were coming on and when people said they are afraid to travel on buses..Black People phoned in and said its their Community that uses the buses more and are more entitled to then others and that they should be advised to talk to boys like this and not condem them.

So in London the whole population be they White, Chinese, Indian, Male, Female, Gay Straight, Old or Young have to ask the Community of Black people if this is ok, now can someone say why, because if that is the case lets have one service for them and one for the rest of us..because we will all feel safer

I signed into my old Facebook account because I needed some information I had in the messages there and this was one of the first statuses I saw...

Time Lord :(

I have a girl on my Facebook friends list who is a full time mummy as her job and posts she's bored all day in the house and can only talk about her 4 year old girl.

The latest rant is that she lives in a decent council house but is raging that other people got an even better council house that she wanted so she could be 3 miles closer to her mum.

The girl is unemployed but claims benefits and gets money from the ex so she isn't hard up.

She was also moaning about her school making it so unfair that the nativity play could only be seen by two family members per child and causing casting up online which grandparent from what side of the family should get picked to go to create drama on Facebook so she can have people feel sorry for her in an attention seeking way.

The girl is unemployed but claims benefits and gets money from the ex so she isn't hard up.

Sorry? Do you understand how hard it actually is for a single parent to raise a child on benefits? Some of the press and the current government would make you believe it's a piece of piss but it really isn't. I'm sure she probably is a bit of an attention seeker given the rest of what you say she posts but I stil don't envy anyone who is in that position.

• Paid Members

Sorry? Do you understand how hard it actually is for a single parent to raise a child on benefits? Some of the press and the current government would make you believe it's a piece of piss but it really isn't. I'm sure she probably is a bit of an attention seeker given the rest of what you say she posts but I stil don't envy anyone who is in that position.

That would depend on how well off the kids dad is and how much he is paying her.

anyway the kid will old enough for school soon so she will be able to get a part time job during school time

That would depend on how well off the kids dad is and how much he is paying her.

anyway the kid will old enough for school soon so she will be able to get a part time job during school time

The ex is a very well paid mechanic so she is getting very adequate child support payments.

• Paid Members

The ex is a very well paid mechanic so she is getting very adequate child support payments.

What's her income got to do with anything? Or his. She sounds incredibly lonely, I hope she finds a place near her mum.